Whateverrrrr Whateverrrrr 36-40, F 7 Answers Sep 2, 2012 in Marriage

the best thing that happened in my marriage were my kids. I'm now divorced, but I'm so happy with my kids. Even though they don't live with my, but with my ex, I'm so blessed to have them. I only see them once a year though.

Best Answer

The bad: The day a female friend of mine was supposed to get married, her now ex-husband waited until 45 minutes before the wedding to shine his shoes while watching cartoons. He, along with the best man and maid of honor (who had tried to get him to get ready all morning) arrived about 10 minutes before the actual ceremony. A year later, she divorced him after learning that he had cheated on her, and she's stayed single ever since.

The good: My friend's choice for maid of honor, is now my wife and mother of our two sons

Best Answer

We three teenagers in someones dad's car that happened to have a public address system were going past a church as the bride and groom were exiting and everyone was about to throw the rice when my friend announces "She had to get married she is knocked up" on the PA system.

Best Answer

went to a wedding on long island, and got into a fight

Best Answer

Our 3 year old son got the chicken pox, or as he called it, the chicken pops!

Best Answer

years ago my aunts boyfriend got drunk and fell out of his chair.

Best Answer