Questionator Questionator 26-30 224 Answers Feb 28, 2012

Question of the Day

I try to do a favour for someone else everyday and if they find out it does not count.

Best Answer

That Clark Kent is just Superman with glasses

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

I have had a few very traumatic life experiences that very few people know about. Not one person knows the depth of these experiences or the complete picture. They might know fragments. I have become a master of hiding emotions. So I guess very few would know how much I suffer emotionally with things.

Best Answer

Same...I have compartmentalized all the individual things that have happened to me. I don't thing I could cope dealing with the whole picture. So Master of Disguise it is. Not working all that well lately though. It catches up.

Best Answer

I agree. When I was younger, I had myself totally convinced that things I had experienced had all been a bad dream. I was absolutely convinced of it. Somewhere in my mid teens, i had a big realization..that it was all actual experiences. I shoved that down..didn't think about it. Pretended it didn't exist at all. Now.. lately I have been absolutely plagued with questions, anger, resentment about those who were responsible..and those that did nothing. It's a lot to bear..and it's awful to suffer alone..yet I have never ever uttered those words to anyone else. I don't know if i could.

Best Answer

Same here... I hope it gets better!

Best Answer

Excuse me for being tardy, but I relate well to Your comments. I honestly can say that "stuffing" life's traumas does not work. Period. Eventually, those traumas WILL fester, grow, and become a flaming hemorrhoid on your anus of life.
The question you need to ask yourself : "do I want to deal with a problem the size of a pimple? Or, how about I let the problem grow to the size of an anal prolapse before I seek help???
(Trust me, anal prolapse is no Piece of cake!)
I suggest you go pop your proverbiale pimple now b4 it's too late, k?
http://www.proctology.us/hemorrhoid_gallery.php

Best Answer

Btw, I do feel for you. Like I said, I too carry a heavy burden from life's experiences. It's not easy at all, and I wish u the best in your healing.

Best Answer

I have a 200 page novel made of pure ****. No romance, no character development, no real coherent thought, just a bunch of sex scenes and desc<x>riptions of all my fantasies.

Best Answer

They don't know how lonely I am, I care more about friendship, and my dream is to study, work, and live in Japan for the rest of my life.

Best Answer

Be your own best friend, find people who love Japan too. Make positive affirmations every day about going to japan, write them out, repeat the often, post them with pictures of japan,maps and any information you can find on Japan. By posting I mean create a poster/collage or just pin it all to a cork board in a place you will constantly see. Add to it daily or weekly. Dreams do come true.

Best Answer

^^^ that is so close to what I would just love to do. Except Id prefer to travel about the world, not just stay in Japan. Although, I do adore the country.

Best Answer

im more observant than i let on

Best Answer

you and me both although it can be annoying sometimes!!!

Best Answer

indeed but i am honestly more fascinated than frustrated by it. For my perception has helped me a lot more than it has hindered me in this life. ^_^

Best Answer

I suffer with suicidal ideation almost daily

Best Answer

same... :(

Best Answer

Really? But you're so young and pretty. You have your whole life ahead of you sweetie! Still, I understand.....(((((HUGZ)))))

Best Answer

That I was stabbed in my forehead by the probe on the nose of the F-16.<br />
It left a nice scar for a few weeks in the shape of a circle then as it healed it became crescent shaped after which it eventually disappeared. This is just one of my many adventures in the Air Force, lol.

Best Answer

Cool :) The military community is pretty small, lol.

Best Answer

Not even going to ask!

Best Answer

Sometimes, I still cry for my ex while I am in the shower. everyone thinks that I've moved on but the truth is...I haven't..

Best Answer

awwwwww

Best Answer

Aww.(((((HUGZ)))))

Best Answer

That I had a sister and another brother. My sister was stillborn. My brother died at five months old from pneumonia.

Best Answer

You have had it very hard

Best Answer

very sorry

Best Answer

Very sorry dear

Best Answer

very sad :(

Best Answer

That I played the lead in the musical, "Hair" back in the late 70's.

Best Answer

I dont like people knowing that I have night terrors. If anyone has read my story about it then they will know in detail. I've told a few people who i thought were close friends and they call me crazy and make fun of me. so i decided that i wont share that part of my life with people.

Best Answer

I am Bi-sexual !

Best Answer

I grew up in a house built in 1660....still standing as I write this.

Best Answer

I believe in things unseen and think most of society's ideas and practices are <br />
ludicrous and counter-compassionate.

Best Answer

I wish I wasn't as successful as I am. I want to be a failure.

Best Answer

that i find pleasure in pain...

Best Answer

Im incredibly lonely

Best Answer

I'm overly sensitive some times but put on a tough front so nobody knows..

Best Answer

I'm getting ready to publish a second book.

Best Answer

Dat very good

Best Answer