Questionator Questionator 26-30 204 Answers Feb 5, 2013 in Community

Question of the Day

Growing older has made me see things very differently.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Especially when the process seems to happen within a very few years. One day you're 59, very healthy, youthful even and the next day you're 63, half blind and half deaf, can't drive anymore and your hair is white. My goal had always been to have the time to do the things I couldn't do because of my job. I retired and the medicos tell me I'll probably live to 90 because I'm SOOO healthy. They ignore the fact that I can't see very well and I can't hear very well. Life is for the young.

Best Answer

Israeli cruelty.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Like they have a monopoly?

Best Answer

No , but their pleasure and boasting about their inhumanity towards other human beings makes them especially vile.

Best Answer

?

Best Answer

Realising that I am my own soulmate. The world is changeable, but I have no great need to find "the perfect match".

Best Answer

Well said.

Best Answer

Obama, <br />
I "USED" TO BE A CONFIRMED OPTIMIST.........<br />
Now, For. The first time in my life.....I truley FEAR, for my country....<br />
It's going downhill FAST. I PRAY FOR ALL OF US, EVEN THOUGH I DON'T<br />
KNOW IF THAT'S STILL LEGAL.....

Best Answer

Why do I think you used to be a confirmed optimist, and are now are a confirmed born-again Christian conservative?

Best Answer

hah. that's funny.

Best Answer

How the world leaders try to out do each other for their own gain and not the people! Can't trust any of them.

Best Answer

Experience

Best Answer

The last 2 elections. The U.S is truly divided, but there are a lot of Americans who view skin color as just something every one is born with..... There is less racism than I thought in this country. <br />
Also, it was also an eye opener to hear how other countries view America.

Best Answer

That America could allow a piece of human garbage like George W. Bush to steal an election, and not only did we do nothing about it, he actually was elected 4 years later!

Best Answer

My puppy. Nothing makes 6'0, 225lbs of tatt'd and scarred muscle relax that two of the biggest brown eyes. I've never found something in an animal that I couldn't find in my fellow humans, until now. I fully expect my lil' Bonnie to speak any day now. Until then I will gladly let her drag my lifeless soul to sunlight.

Best Answer

I luv that. I have 2 -4 legged girls that keep me going. I would be lost without them.

Best Answer

Realizing that I am not always the good guy. We all have this self image of who we are and some of us may have had an over-inflated view. I thought myself to be the innocent guy that always did the right thing and could make a difference, but in trying to by that "perfect" image, it just made me deny the real flaws in me and now my perception has gone a-skewed. I have come to realize, because of this, that there are a lot of people out there greater than I (currently) and that not everyone in this world is as bad as I made them out to be. I have built my self into a cautious, neutral person, who is in a world where the risk takers, and decision makers are the ones that survive better.

Best Answer

It was when I became a hospice RN. To be a part of a person and their family's life at such an intimate time in the cycle of living forever changed how I looked at everything. It has been such an amazing experience. What I have realized in that time is that death is a beautiful experience. It is not to be feared. I have also learned that regardless of religion, race, age, sex, so on and so forth people all have the same or similar experience when they pass and make their transition. It is always peaceful and serene. Every death I have witnessed brings forth a sense of serenity. The person passing is tranquil if the following needs are met: 1) physical pain is eased, 2) emotional pain is eased 3) and spiritual pain is eased. When this is the case there is a beautiful and harmonious experience. Words cannot describe it. The stories I could share are too numerous to even begin, but the serene look upon the faces of each of the patients that I lost spoke more than anything. This is what forever changed my view of life and the world and the universe as a whole...

Best Answer

You should post your stories.

Best Answer

Reading Rich Dad Poor Dad. it made me see how i was so unprepared and under educated about how the world works. Its sad to make financial errors that last for decades.

Best Answer

The only thing any of you could do to actually see anything at all for what it truly is, is question. And I'm not talking about keeping it easy, or clean. <br />
I'm talking about the dirty, hard questions. The questions you never ask yourself because the thought seems too much to bare, could you ask yourself? Evidence is great, but evidence does not free minds. Only minds can free minds. Does anyone really love you? Are you any more important than anyone else? Why do I even need god? Questioning how I see the world changed everything about how I see the world.

Best Answer

I trusted a close friend of eight years and made love. He recorded it without my knowledge and then threatened me for money. It not only broke my heart but it ruined my life. Its the one thing that has made me cautious and I think ten times before even exchanging more than a hello with anyone. Please girls be careful of who you trust the world might have good people but there surely are ones who are twisted.

Best Answer

Isn't sad some people can be so cruel? I too don't trust a great many people, but some I trust completely, thank God I have age on my side. There's something to be said for getting older after all! I pray you have some of those kind of people too.

Best Answer

Realizing there is no justice. War crimes, horrendous financial crime, election fraud, MSM becoming nothing but propaganda arms, means nothing is as it seems.<br />
But the worst thing of all is seeing people ignore the worst thing possible. We have let Democracy slip from our grasp. If an election can be swayed by money, it's not democracy. Billions spent on election campaigns, and we can't afford food for poor children, health care for the elderly, but we can afford wars. There is no justice.

Best Answer

Children has shifted the way I see the world and what I think about it.<br />
I never knew it could be such a scary and dangerous place.<br />
I never realized with myself what kind of people were in the world.<br />
But when it comes to my son and my neices & nephews. It literally scares me to death, to think that they are going to be subjected to this world today.<br />
The hate, & greed, the judgement, the abuse, the drugs, & all the really bad hearted people. <br />
I just catch myself thinking at times,<br />
God what do I do to shelter there innocence from all of the world.

Best Answer

I've been through a lot in my lifetime even though I'm only fifteen. My father was a drug dealer, pimp, thief, and a sort of hit man for the Mexican Mafia and he was a Staff Sergeant in the military. Rival gangs hated my dad so much yet they couldn't find him because he was in hiding all the time so they decided to hurt him through me. So all throughout my childhood up until I was 13 years old, I was running fro people that were trying to kill me. I remember having to run for miles on end from these vans that were trying to run me over, shoot at me, or kidnap me to kill me in a safehouse. My childhood was robbed from me at a very early age, ad I've almost died VERY MANY times. People have shot at me, tried to run me over, drown me, drug me, all these things and I've survived. My dad didn't help me either he was abusive both physically and emotionally. My mother couldn't help me because she had NO IDEA my dad was in the mafia and there was no stopping a multitude of gangs. I've lived a nightmare most of my life and now I can honestly say....from my experiences have changed me in the sense that I can be strong for my sister, the only light in my life who is two years old, when she doesn't have her own strength. I love nothing more on this EARTH than my sister and she will be light for the rest of my life and I will be her rock if ever she needs one.

Best Answer

Growing up and through most of adulthood I felt safe and proud to be an American. <br />
I worry much more now about my country, namely the 50/50 political division or gridlock, mismanagement of the nation's finances, abuse of its founding documents,lack of common sense leadership on both sides of the aisle. I've heard all my life that America would never fall to an outside force, that if it ever fell, it would be from within. Only in the last few years have I begun to wonder if that might occur in my lifetime.

Best Answer

the way theres so much evil in the world today

Best Answer

When I saw how eagerly and happily our military ran off to invade 2 countries that had nothing to do with us I realized they could do that here too, and I became 100% against gun control.

Best Answer