Questionator Questionator 26-30 268 Answers Feb 17, 2013 in Community

Question of the Day

"Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing." - Mother Teresa Of Calcutta. :)

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Thank you- for all the votes - everything!
- all my thanks in the world for making this the "best answer"
Mark xxxxx

Best Answer

Thanks everybody - my 2nd ever "best answer" woop woop !!
Thank you / mark xxxxxxxxxx

Best Answer

Making a baby laugh hysterically

Best Answer

A man I didn't date long enough took me to a restaurant. After the waitress took our orders he got up and slid into my side of the booth. He looked down at me and grinned then said 'Hello'. Soon he touched his fingers to my chin and raised my face till our lips met and he kissed me slowly and deeply. It was romantic and hot as hell. After a little flirting and a few more sweet kisses he slid back to his side of the booth as the waitress returned with our dinners. I always smile when I think of that!

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

My cat, who is napping at my feet right now. She always makes me smile.

Best Answer

When my husband had his colonoscopy, he had been so terrified to have it done. When it was just getting over and they were removing the anesthesia, he woke up and looked up at the monitor showing a picture of his colon and then the screen turned off. My husband blurted out, "Hey, turn that back on I was watching that!" Lmao, he doesn't remember saying it but everyone had a good chuckle.

Best Answer

The fart I let loose in my boss's office when he fired me.

Best Answer

When karma visits those who soooo deserve it ;)

Best Answer

A baby's laugh. It is pure joy or my little dog snoring.

Best Answer

My wife's smile

Best Answer

My ferrets! They are the cutest things in the world!

Best Answer

Do you know what really makes me smile...?<br />
Facial muscles... :)

Best Answer

Shakira's Hips

Best Answer

My amazing boyfriend Keith! He's a musician so all three can be applied! I love listening to him, looking at him and thinking of him:) he alway brightens up my day!

Best Answer

:0 I should say... Thankyou cause am a musician Keith! joking lol.

Best Answer

My grandson who I adore

Best Answer

Seeing others making the foolish mistakes which you urself had made in past and which ends with that funny feeling of finding yourself an idiot (-:

Best Answer

When my cat gets all excitable ad playful

Best Answer

My boyfriend, even if we're in a fight, I cant help smiling or going bubbly just thinking bout him.

Best Answer

I love you too &lt;3

Best Answer

Baby animals

Best Answer

A child laugh!

Best Answer

Many years ago as I were leaving to go to work,I got the call from the bathroom to come back.I went to let myself back in but I left my keys inside.My ex put his head out the window and said I can't help,the bathroom door handle has broken I'm locked in.I started to laugh,He said it's not funny what are we going to do.It started to rain,so! i were able to slide the kitchen window open and climb up and slide in after getting wet,roaring with laugher and falling off the down pipes.I were still laughing as I tried to fix the door handle,it took a while as I'd gone into **** stir mode,and after all we were young and he was naked on the other side of the wall. I were very late for work that day,when I got there I told the truth.I should've said something else as my boss said out of all the excuses she had heard over the years,that was the biggest load of bull **** she had ever heard;but! it was the truth.It seems sometimes it's not worth telling the truth.Every time I think about this I laugh.

Best Answer