kcl90 kcl90 22-25, F 6 Answers Sep 13, 2012 in Community

it didn't happen the way i said it did.

Best Answer

when i was a little kid i use... WAit a minute, u almost got me

Best Answer

Aw, come on, say it! (:

Best Answer

I once had sex with a hooker for free. I'm not particularly proud of it, it was an impulsive and stupid thing to do. I was very drunk, that's all I'll say. It's not an excuse, but an explanation for how the course of events happened.<br />
That was a bad night.

Best Answer

It sucks when you have done something you regret, but I guess that's how we learn.

Best Answer

I didn't say I regretted it. I just wish i hadn't done it when I was plastered. It wasn't good sex.

Best Answer

I have fantasies about becoming a serial killer.

Best Answer

How so?

Best Answer

That's actually not the first time I've heard someone say that!

Best Answer

I actually have most of it thought up, and I have a feeling I could kill about 30 people before I made a mistake and got caught.

Best Answer

I don't understand the question.

Best Answer

I have a deep hatred for humanity, and believe there are some people that this world would be better off without, either that or I'm slowly becoming a psychopath who wants to watch the world burn. Take your pick

Best Answer

Uh...I think you need to lay off The Dark Knight marathons dude. Seriously, before you get yourself into trouble.

Best Answer

I've only ever seen one batman movie. Not a fan of the series.

Best Answer