Kissing/licking/sucking on the back of the neck, nibbling on earlobes

Best Answer

touch his p*nis

Best Answer

When I was 13-15 years old it was a lot different than what I'm reading here. Mainly I was turned on by any girl that was turned on by me and let me know it. 13-15 year old guys are not all that complicated, nor nearly as demanding as most of the stuff I'm reading here.

Best Answer

Im not talking about 13-15 year old guys man. Besides, i know they aren't complicated because you rub up on them they get a massive *****.

Best Answer

A hot looking horny woman will do it every time.

Best Answer

I don't know why women seem to have so much trouble with this. If you want to get a guy turned on I have two words: blow and job. And be sure to give the balls some attention too.

Best Answer

I don't its just i wanna know some ideas i also todo for the guy.

Best Answer

It's not as mysterious as it seems is all I'm saying. Just touching him anywhere on his body, if he's into you, it will feel like electricity and will turn him on instantly. If he's into you, everything you do will turn him on. You'll know by the look in his eye if he's into you or not. If you're having trouble getting him turned on then he's not the guy for you.

Best Answer

Lesbians :)

Best Answer

Stroking his balls on the way home in his car.

Best Answer