that I shouldn't talk to a bunch of people

Best Answer

Do you mean talk like date? Or talk like share things with?

Best Answer

talk to a lot of my friends because most of them left me by myself. they only talk to me when they have nothing else to do.

Best Answer

I'm sorry. I know how that feels. Now my circle is my mom. Lol. It hurts giving pieces of any part of yourself to anyone when they don't appreciate it.

Best Answer

yeah it does. especially that it happens to EVERYONE i know. even my parents

Best Answer

Well, if you ever need to talk I'm here. *opens my arms* :)

Best Answer

*hugs* thanks :)

Best Answer

To just keep my mouth shut and get on with life.

Best Answer

All that I know now

Best Answer

Just tackle my question why don't you! Lol.

Best Answer

I just did and meant what I said. It would have saved me so much time, stress, heart ache, humiliation and money...

Best Answer

I understand.

Best Answer

You

Best Answer

Awww... Me too! I'm sure my life would be totally different! :) But I have you now greatie and I'll never let you go!!! *hugs

Best Answer

that the person that was becoming my best friend wanted my husband. She became my friend to screw him. He is screwed now he has to live with the b@#ch.

Best Answer

I'm sorry that happened to you. If I was your other bestie I would've scratched her eyes out for you...

Best Answer

Oh she not liked by a lot of people. They say forgiveness is the best thing you can do for yourself. Not quite there yet.

Best Answer

Latin,I love speaking latin.

Best Answer

Congrats! I hear that's a very difficult language to learn... I bet you're smart or pretty determined... Either way I'm impressed! :)

Best Answer

I'm still learning it's going into my second year but I know a lot,full sentences and all.

Best Answer