This was a really hard question for me... But cigarettes (ironically enough, since they will eventually be my undoing) beat PC games by a small margin.
SmokeyAlyssa SmokeyAlyssa 18-21, F 10 Answers May 2, 2012

Laughter

Best Answer

My family.

Best Answer

Opposite here =X I'm glad you have a nice family though, I wish everyone did.

Best Answer

Thanks. I'm sorry you don't.

Best Answer

It's fine, I'm who I am today because of it.

Best Answer

My Ipodtouch bit i think my phone instead.

Best Answer

my blow up doll ,for times i am not lucky

Best Answer

My heart.

Best Answer

Well I guess my answer won't be air then ; )

Best Answer

Lolll, do you have an answer though? =o

Best Answer

I'd have to say my grand daughter,I'd give my life in a heartbeat for her!

Best Answer

love the smartarse comments, air, water...wow let your sense of humour of for 2 seconds for **** sake.<br />
Love from other people without it we would all go insane

Best Answer

Well, that explains my lack of sanity =P

Best Answer

insane in the membraine, whaaaat?

Best Answer

"Love from other people without it we would all go insane" that quote just explains A LOT about me~

Best Answer

love and respect, from a person at work? friend, family, lover, even a stranger, do you know what i mean by love, like respect basically

Best Answer

I get SOME respect, I have all of 6 friends IRL, and I try to keep my distance from my family (they're completely nuts, and my father even hit me the last time I went to see him) I know what love is, it's pretty much what I grew up without =X

Best Answer

aww :( theres always someone who will give it xx

Best Answer

It's fine, I've been working on bettering myself lately... I made all 6 of my friends this semester actually, I have a social phobia probably linked to my childhood, but I've been fighting it. That aside, I wouldn't be the same person if I wasn't raised as terribly as I was =3 (gotta look on the bright side of things =D )

Best Answer

ofcourse :) well good luck x

Best Answer

Air.

Best Answer

Not what I meant D*=

Best Answer

Haha, you cheater. They used to do nappy flavoured beans here as well. Not pretty.

Best Answer

air :>

Best Answer

Not what I meant D*=

Best Answer

i know but it was to tempting lol :D
btw beelair great mind eh? :P
if i had to choose it be my memory, would hate to just lose it, and having nothing there, cant even think back to old times when your on your own :&lt;

Best Answer

Want to reply to this post with a legit answer? =3

Best Answer

i'm pretty sure that response was pretty legit :s

Best Answer

NO IT WASN'T, I DEMAND A LEGIT RESPONSE NOW OR OR OR, I'LL GO AFK FOR THAT CIGARETTE I KEEP SAYING I'LL GO AFK FOR! /cruisecontrol

Best Answer

wait people have a cruise control button!? where the hell is it? :O

Best Answer

I'm gunna chain a few smokes just because you were a jerk! (well, actually because I haven't had one in like 6 hours, besides I'd never complain about someone making me smoke, I love my cigs wayy too much.)

Best Answer

so in other words if i be a jerk (even tho i wasnt actually aiming to be) you get happy off of smoking? so by that logic i entertained you! :p

Best Answer