that im bi....and many other things i mean lets be honest who actualy tellas their parents the truth ;)

Best Answer

Anything! I'm afraid the grave will cave in on me as I'm digging down to them.

Best Answer

they really messed up some things (not all)

Best Answer

That they've been dead for 10 to 15 years.

Best Answer

Well I don't tell my dad anything but I'd be afraid to tell my mom that I was suicidal after graduation.

Best Answer

That's a big secret, and a heavy burden.

Best Answer

yea I know. I don't want her to think differently of me. We just started talking again and I'm starting to get back on track I don't want to screw it up again

Best Answer

You mean, *apart* from my EP account password?

Best Answer

That would be a disaster. Parents of EP members must STAY AWAY!!!

Best Answer

That I'm a submissive.

Best Answer

Trying to get the courage to tell them that i wear ladies clothes daily.

Best Answer

Ha! ONE thing? Funny. 1) I cut. 2) I'm anorexic. 3) I'm suicidal. Keep going? ;)

Best Answer

*hug* I wish you could tell them more. That's a lot to face on your own.

Best Answer

It's not THAT much. I've almost stopped cutting altogether, and I feel a bit less suicidal. But I'll probably always be anorexic without professional help, but that's fine, I love Ana. But yeah, I've just learned that you don't trust anyone. I don't tell anyone anything, so I'm NOT going to tell my parents XD so I don't think it's too much to handle, since I AM still here ;) but I would never reject a free hug *hug* hehe;P

Best Answer

I don't really believe in God.

Best Answer

That's a tough thing for a lot of parents to deal with, and their kids...

Best Answer

I sincerely hate you for ruining my life by giving birth to me, then allowing my father to abuse me for 8 years before leaving him, moving shelter to shelter, transferring schools every year, making me a second parent to my siblings, showboating your boyfriends into our lives, leaving my step-father for our co-worker who is younger married man with kids, and having me drop out of college to financially support you and my siblings.

Best Answer