BackUpLeela BackUpLeela 31-35 78 Answers Feb 23, 2012

We've legalized corruption.

Best Answer

I am very patriotic and love America very much, but one thing I dislike is how self-centered we are as a people. There is a whole entire world out there about which most Americans know nothing at all. I wish we were more aware and abreast of world events and what life is like for other people. I suppose I dislike how full of ourselves we are. Maybe other countries are the same, but I think this is more of an American trait and not something I like about us.

Best Answer

Republicans and religious nuts...often, but not always, the same people.

Best Answer

I dislike that It's hip to hate on America...as an American. I don't care about other countries hating America, but someone living in USA saying stupid things like "It should burn," just is pathetic. <br />
I dislike the Government.

Best Answer

WE spend too much tax dollars on Foreign Aid and benefits for ILLEGAL aliens .....

Best Answer

I dislike the way that US politics is swayed so much by special interest groups, the gun lobby, religious groups, the tobacco industry, all the big groups have many members and a lot of money and influence, where you have lots of money and fixed points of view thats when you get corruption, also if youre not a republician or a Democrat you have bugger all chance of being elected, and even less chance of achieving anything

Best Answer

Our need to bully the rest of the world just because we want to

Best Answer

that its too far away!! (from australia haha)

Best Answer

One of it's better qualities I would have thought

Best Answer

eh, well not when u wanna go there lol.

Best Answer

The emphasis on money and how much money controls everything...it has a lot of power and I think money has taken a priority over every other thing. It's because of desperation. People don't want to be controlled by money, the greed is coming from a place of desperation and a lack of other options because there is no choice but to pay x amount for things and no choice but to do the series of xyz things to make money. It's almost like, material success in life is a complex game that requires playing by a set of rules but most people have not really agreed to the rules....we are born into it. <br />
It's a complicated thing but I think I have to just summarize it MONEY!<br />
I don't have an answer to it though....<br />
too much thinking.

Best Answer

I think it would be the right to free speech. Sure, it's important, although people say intolerant and very stupid things.

Best Answer

The tax code. Too complex for the average guy.

Best Answer

Americans sense of intiltilement and shallow materialism.

Best Answer

americans cant spel nor putncuate. there grammer is nogood. they dont even no there own langage!

Best Answer

oh dude.......set yourself up for a fall why don't ya lol
try:
Americans can't spell or punctuate. Their grammar is no good. They don't even know their own language.
and I'm not even addressing the poor syntax and overall sentence structure............

Best Answer

The lack of morals, and old school family traditions. The insane amount higher education costs. The way we're so sue happy, all the Christian fundamentalists. The attitude that we're the best country on earth...etc etc. With all that being said, it's still the best place to live bar none.

Best Answer

Americans do not know how to make a cup of tea.<br />
Other than that, I'd say it has the same amount of hate-able aspects as any other nation: they are just so much more noticeable because it is such a large country. There is lots to love about America - much more than sooooo many other countries.<br />
But I'm serious on the tea thing. C'mon - its not difficult!

Best Answer

Please teach us! Show us the way :)

Best Answer

The rich people.

Best Answer

The way people treat undocumented immigrants trying to make a better life for themselves in the US. Especially how they are treated and seen by Conservatives. Many of them are just concerned about protecting their own white, middle class values over being at all concerned about the poor in this country. But I guess that's not exclusively American.

Best Answer

were the best country with the biggest army with the most rites. were the best.

Best Answer

wed kick chinas azz -.- we made them. we cant destroy if we wanted. chinas army has nothing VS USA!!!! we have tho most weapons!!!!! most tanks!!!most planes!!! and china unlike the USA has no nukes!!!!! WE do. chinas army sucks azz -.-

Best Answer

Greed and selfimportance. There is a whole world of super cool people out there who aren't American.

Best Answer

"You really know how to stir-the-****.....don't you Cleo......?"

Best Answer