Questionator Questionator 26-30 104 Answers Jan 17, 2012

Question of the Day

Get married at only 18 . You don't know crap about crap when you are that age! You need to experience life and date around. Now note I didn't say sleep around!

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Totally agree I find my self in the same situation...

Best Answer

Going to college. What I got out of it education wise...in the long run...not worth the $$$ I'm still paying! Met some great people, created some great memories...but I wouldn't do it over again.

Best Answer

ABSOLUTELY! I can't take it back but it definitely wasn't worth the investment. I would go about it much more smarter and strategically if I had to do it all over again, but I don't regret it bcuz I believe I can get thru it... but boy o'boy, there was a better, less expensive, much lesser debt way!

Best Answer

Glad to know I am not the only one who feels this way!

Best Answer

Being Born, once is enough, I wonder how people call themselves REBORN, may be they are referring to death of logic and intelligence and birth of blind faith in their minds

Best Answer

I shot someone with a nail gun once. Dont regret it at all, but will try not to do it again.

Best Answer

Have sex with my ex after he called the police on me for throwing water on him..lol

Best Answer

yes he is.. hes a a-hole.. i couldnt believe he called the police on me too.. like omg

Best Answer

How hot was the water and where did you throw it?

Best Answer

It was a cold bottle of water..I threw everything on him ..he upsetted me that's y I threw d water on him...lol

Best Answer

Fall in love online and move in with that person without seeing what it was like first.

Best Answer

try the extra extra extra hot sauce at nandos.... :O

Best Answer

Getting my heart broken. It hurt like hell, but I learned how to love

Best Answer

My heart has been broken by many women many times over, however, I have strong character and I flat out refuse to give up. The right woman is out there somewhere for me.

Best Answer

It takes a LONG time to get over it, but it IS better to love and lose, though it doesn't always seem like it

Best Answer

Burning off half my beard in a science experiment <br />
the experiment was fun but not worth a big bold patch in my beard

Best Answer

Giving birth!...

Best Answer

Making love to my best friend of 3 years this past Friday night then again on Saturday morning when we woke up! Turned out to be the best decision I've ever made!

Best Answer

HA! My bad!! I thought the question said "What's one thing you don't regret and would do again! Because I definitly will be doing it again...and again.....and again! : )

Best Answer

Let people take advantage of me. I do whatever people want me to do so I don't regret it because it makes me feel like I'm being nice(: But never again will I let ANYONE - only people who really matter - make me do things I don't want to really do. <3 -_- !

Best Answer

Definitely!!! It is called 'The Disease to Please.' Trying to be everything to everyone, or, at least that is what Oprah Winfrey called it 20 years ago.

Best Answer

I like that :O :D Thats so true :p

Best Answer

I left Maui before my senior year of high school. I was going through hell after my high school sweetheart died, and I left for California without at least saying goodbye to the friends I had grown up with. I have always felt badly about that. I know they would have been there for me once they found out Rick was gone. I just never gave them a chance.

Best Answer

Having a child at 19. I can't imagine my life now without our daughter (and son)...but I woud never recommend anyone to have a child taht young

Best Answer

Grow old.

Best Answer

The one thing i regret is..buying a Ford..:)junk

Best Answer

I know exactly what you mean by 'junk.' I used to own a 1982 Ford Mustang with a 3.7 litre inline-6 and an automatic transmission, &amp;, it was a total piece of junk!!!

Best Answer

I won't ever again put the kind of money into restoring a car that I did into restoring my RX-7. Yet I had so much fun sharing the experience with my son, not only of the restoration, but of learning how to drive a stick shift that I cannot file it under regrets.

Best Answer

Stick shifts.... in the Uk the majority of cars are manual, they are far better than those uncontrollable autos. I want the car to change gear when I tell it :-)

Best Answer

20's

Best Answer

See what happens when you lite four boxes of matches on fire... at once

Best Answer

damn now you know im gonna go do that

Best Answer

If you do try to do it, I highly suggest keeping your distance or else you will have no eyebrows, eyelashes, or bangs (if you have them). And don't try to put it out with water.... With four boxes it's burning hot enough to just use the hydrogen as more fuel. It's really really cool but the fire department kinda doesn't like it.

Best Answer

Have a child. I love mine more than anything...but two is perfect...three may kill me.

Best Answer

Totally agree. Two is plenty! I am arguing with my 13year old right now. She is going to be late for school again.

Best Answer

lol, the pregnancy itself would kill me. I hemorrhaged after both births and nearly died. My mother made me promise to not go for the third strike, llol! Not that i would have anyway....that would require more male involvement, which I am very much over.

Best Answer