Having an abortion. Don't judge me if you do not know the details as to why I had it, All i want is your answer to this question.
KilieLove KilieLove 18-21, F 16 Answers Aug 5, 2010

Wish i wasn't such a jerk to my brother. He was doing what was best for him. I did not have a reason to be mad.

Best Answer

I cheated on my husband before we were married...like 8 years ago,still feel the guilt and regret

Best Answer

I definitely wish I hadn't been such a jerk to some of the girls/women I went out with when I was in college and immediately after. I was so arrogant. They all deserved better than what they got from me.

Best Answer

Not being there for people in need and being focused on myself. No specific instances for 'not being there' but I know I have missed helping others up. As far as focusing on myself . . . I left my wife for 4 weeks while taking a perscription med (drug totally messed me up) and she slept with another man while I was gone.

Best Answer

childhood days..<br />
as a child..you don't have too much responsibilities..<br />
your routine would only be..eat, study,play, sleep

Best Answer

Being so insecure and jealous that I snooped around my bf's stuff....ignorance is bliss. Then again better to know he's a **** now than later...

Best Answer

trusting someone that was unworthy of my trusting

Best Answer

i recenly put my daught up for adoption an i regret every minitue of it it was done thru family but not mine my boyfriend and i of 6 yrs gave our daughter to his oldest sister i am going crazy i can't eat sleep or antthing i know i could have raised her but i was stupid to let them make me belive that i could not she'll be a month on the 8th of this month and i can't stand it i love his sister so much but it tearing me apart it such a along story but if i could go back i would have kept her and said **** you to all who doubted

Best Answer

At least now you have the wisdom to warn others who want one. You know that pain I tried to warn you about. You will be taken more seriously to someone before I would because you have experienced it. <br />
me<br />
right now all I can think of are my tattoos. I regret them.<br />
ya if you do get one. Think about it! for a long time.. you are going to grow old with it. your skin will wrinkle one day and it will fade... every single day of your life.. for the rest of your life you will see that image.. I got my first tat when I was 18.. I wanted it since I was 7. I NEVER imagined I would regret it.. but I have changed. My other one I got when I was 22. I thought it looked real cool when I first saw it.. I loved it.. even after a while the image still wouldn't leave my mind... I thought it reflected my soul.. so I got it.. <br />
Nope. My soul looks nothing like that now lol X]

Best Answer

yikes I was thinking of getting one!

Best Answer