Im really helpful, but i hate getting help from people, i like to be independant

Best Answer

i like my sense of humour<br />
i dislike my impatient side

Best Answer

My determination to live happy and I dislike my ego for trying to prevent it.

Best Answer

that will be my personality on both answers

Best Answer

Well I'm good to talk to apprently but my best answers always seem to come out a few minutes after I've been asked them. I like to analyse before I answer and that kinda be a little annoying sometimes :)

Best Answer

It's always a good thing to analyze before you answer. Haha. Good answers guys!

Best Answer

Shakespeare was right in that your best attribute in another situation could be your downfall.

Best Answer

That I Love whole heartedly. It's not hard for me to open my heart to someone I love.<br />
That I Love whole heartedly. I always end up getting hurt ; ( POO

Best Answer

Usually the best thing about you is also the worst thing about you. Like: loving everybody means you love no one in particular.

Best Answer

good thing... ermm oh this looks bad erm, i guess my passion when i really get into things for example; advice, acting etc. Bad thing...(so many to choose!) probably my attitude

Best Answer

i like my vivid imagination but hate my looks

Best Answer

Im a really good listener and friendly

Best Answer

NO MATTER WHAT ONE DOES OR SAYS, OR HOW ONE TREATS ME....I NEVER STOOP DWN TO THEIR LEVEL. I REACT TO THEM BY WHAT MY HEART FEELS , & BY WHAT THEY MEAN TO ME.JUST DON'T PUSH ME TOO HARD FOR I WILL SEEK SWEET REVENGE IN AN OBSCURE WAY!<br />
LEAST LIKE? HAVE TROUBLE LETTING GO. FALL TO HARD & ALWAYS FOR WRONG PEOPLE. BUT I LOVE ME ;)~

Best Answer

I love that I'm open minded...<br />
I hate not being able to express myself properly.

Best Answer

I'm outgoing and fun my worst...hummm that's hard? Lol I like things my way:/

Best Answer

i'm sensitive about everything that's around me, kinda selfless in a way.<br />
i'm too pessimistic sometimes though.

Best Answer

my honesty I like most, my fears, I like least

Best Answer

I am quite empathic and aware of how people may feel in situations.<br />
On the down side I am a real 'worrier'.

Best Answer

That I am very adaptable to most situations. My adaption, sometimes it's not in my best interest :-(

Best Answer

how much and fiercely i love , how much and fiercely i love. (it is what i like most but it often gets me hurt too)

Best Answer

Wow i like the fact that am assertive. What i hate is that am very choosy plus i have a tendency of disliking people

Best Answer