Questionator Questionator 26-30 266 Answers Mar 8, 2012

Question of the Day

I didnt know I will die one day ._.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

By six, I thought about that A LOT. Maybe because they talked about it in church so much...?

Best Answer

Wow, I was afraid my father would kill me when I was a kid...he got out of hand when he was hitting me.

Best Answer

but did you really believe that you could die?

Best Answer

absolute innocence and universal acceptance of irresponsibility

Best Answer

My thoughts exactly!

Best Answer

getting all my meals prepared for me.

Best Answer

The blissful ignorance of your parents protecting you from the realities of the world.

Best Answer

My parents, more than anything.

Best Answer

No worries, no bills!

Best Answer

Not hating hot summers

Best Answer

when i was a kid. past and future was not my main focus. Now was my only focus.

Best Answer

My Dog!

Best Answer

That the most important thing I had to worry about was finishing my homework on timeish :-P

Best Answer

I miss really understanding what innocence is. Understanding what it is like to truly believe...in any thing. Your parents tell you a fairy tale and you spend the next week looking for a ring of todestools to steep in and meet an elf. You know it to be a fact that you and your family will live to together and be happy forever. To be immortal until you are shone that you are not. In childhood you truly understand what eternity is like while waiting that last hour till you can open your Christmas gifted. Belief and eternity are what I miss.

Best Answer

The only important guy in my life is my dad.

Best Answer

All my time all could go for playing, reading and napping no deadlines or stress just pure fun.

Best Answer

Not having to worry about assignments and bills.

Best Answer

Just not haveing responsibilities or even knowing what they are and no stress

Best Answer

innocence. wonder and joy at simple things. the belief that one could achieve whatever they wish.

Best Answer

Being carefree. <br />
._.

Best Answer

Innocence. The excitement of new experiences without inhibitions or feelings of betrayal.

Best Answer

I miss everything being a new experience

Best Answer

I miss believing that I can be happy.

Best Answer