Questionator Questionator 26-30 479 Answers Dec 10, 2013 in Community

Question of the Day

Haha uh my stuffed animal(German shepherd) I had it since I was 1 so I don't know. I really grew up with him my whole life. I saw toy story 3 and felt bad for my stuffed animal! Yes, I'm a teenage boy who sleeps with a stuffed animal! I would bring it everywhere I go! c; too attached

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Aw! Cute!

Best Answer

Same, I've has my teddy (a hand made yellow teddy) since I was born and I have never spent more than a day without at least seeing him and he still goes away with me too :)

Best Answer

Their is absolutely nothing to be ashamed of or anything wrong with having a stuffy to sleep with even when you are 38 it's just a matter of being comfortable

Best Answer

Oh ya and good for you!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Thanks guys haha ^-^ I never knew there were more people like me!

Best Answer

I still sleep with my stuffed animals on my bed. =D

Best Answer

that's lovely...

Best Answer

Its the same with my stuffed dolphin <3 Dont care about other. Be yourself ;P

Best Answer

I still have my teddy I got for Christmas from my granny when I was 2. He's sitting on a shelf above my bed and watches over me at night, together with giraffe. She is a few years younger than bear. Look how old I am! ;-)

Best Answer

Aw I feel so bad if I threw HIM away or put him in a box. He's like family now! I hope your teddy and giraffe come along with you through your life :) it's a memory of home.

Best Answer

i have a stuffed horse and i love her ;) her name is Patches. she has bald patches on germane and tail, her fur is old looking, and she's all floppy. but i still love her, i sleep with her, she comes on vacation with me <3

Best Answer

A true love story ^-^ haha. Nice name too

Best Answer

her name is Patches cuz she's brown with white patches. :) i guess it works even better cuz of the bald spots lol

Best Answer

Hey man i have one of a lab, i know the connection. Especially considering it has my actual dog's collar and resembles her as well.

Best Answer

;) the things stuffed animals do for is! I don't know who invented them, but it's amazing. Hope you can maybe past it down through generations c:

Best Answer

us* haha

Best Answer
Best Answer

I would probably be much the same, except my mother got rid of everything when I was 16. six months before, she said she would get rid of everything I owned if I didn't imporve in school, I didn't, and while I went out to buy a watch one day, I came how to an empty room. six months after that, she kicked me out, so I have none of my own belongings from before 2010.

Best Answer

Wow that must of been cold! My mother would of cried! Hope you're doing good and the memories are still there, the good memories anyways.

Best Answer

My camera - Being able to capture all the good things in life so I can remember them when I'm old. 😊

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

That's super. I save a little something every time I go to something. So when I'm old I will go through all my treasures

Best Answer

Sanity

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

It's overrated.

Best Answer

I can live without my sanity, for awhile at least. Everything fun happens when you're crazy.

Best Answer

Best answer ever!!!

Best Answer

My iPod, that's my gateway to music

Best Answer

If you need a gateway to music, get an mp3 player. Kids these days.

Best Answer

An iPod is an mp3 player.. Old people these days. lol.

Best Answer

er - my iPhone is also an mp3 player..... and I'm old.

Best Answer

kids are so rude and churlish these days. they are so spoiled and contemptuous.

Best Answer

This "kid" is 52 hears old.

Best Answer

Your all wrong, old skool tape playing Sony Walkman. Now THAT, is for kids these days..

Actually, have any of you younger ones actually used a tape? .. ;) lol

Best Answer

I have

Best Answer

Kids these days, using logic and blasphemy

Best Answer

Food.

Best Answer

My own heart.............it's been broken many times......but it's scars tell of a life that was lived.

Best Answer

I wanted to answer 'my heart', you have been faster.

Best Answer

My life... My heart.... My soul

Best Answer

Music

Best Answer

my 6 stringed friend.

Best Answer

mY 7 stringed nice call

Best Answer

My bible, it's a "how to live" guide.

Best Answer

it does say (try the spirits and know them)

Best Answer

Ha!

Best Answer

gah, it bugs me so much when people diss others religion! this is coming from a christian who supports all religions even though i dont believe them. after all, it it your choice to make.

Best Answer

Thank you sista! Can we get a happy hallelujah!!?

Best Answer

Music

Best Answer

Scuba regulator.

Best Answer

insulin

Best Answer

My cigs.

Best Answer

LMAO!

Best Answer

Irony. I like.

Best Answer

The older I get the more I realize I don't "need" things, I want things, and desire things but don't need them.<br />
The one thing I need and cannot live without is health.<br />
I recently went from limited mobility due to an extended illness, to being very active again, something I missed dearly and something if you let go, you lose and it is hard to get back; but the journey back is amazing and learning new things about myself every day is worth the effort - i love what my reclaimed health is bringing to me.

Best Answer

My guitar(s).

Best Answer

Music in any form be that my iphone or an ability to make music

Best Answer

my mistakes but am trying my best to live without them.<br />
:)

Best Answer

My grandmothers necklace .

Best Answer

A piece of clothing that covers my whole body... It is illegal to go out in public without it.

Best Answer