Question of the Day

I regret not studying. Seriously.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Me too

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

I might could've gone on to do great things. Who knows?

Best Answer

fighting and all the teachers blamed me as if im the one who caused the fight

Best Answer

I'm just curious. If you don't mind, what is your job now?

Best Answer

I went on to be a sports writer. But like blackmetalchick, I never studied or did homework but did well on tests. I maintained a B average but still wonder what might've been.

Best Answer

Some people are just smart, my husband was lazy in school, never studied but was do great in test, he turned out having a great job.. Thank God!

Best Answer

I regret what we did to Carrie at prom. :-/ we were immature <br />
;P

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

I heard about the locker room incident too O_o

Best Answer

ooo that was you guys, ufff i saw the pics on Reddit, i hope she doesn't try to get back at ya'll.

Best Answer

Why did Billy bring a ladder to school?<br />
Because he wanted to go to high school!<br />
I'm not sure if I regret anything from high school but I certainly regret telling that terrible joke...

Best Answer

Definitely

Best Answer

Q. Why was the broom late for school?
A. He over swept.

Best Answer

lol that's bad.

Best Answer

I could have dated and probably have had, as a girl friend, the hottest girl in High school. She was super nice, cheerleader, did commercials, modeling and was bright. I was her scuba dividing partner but it never occurred to me to ask her out. Even when she held my hand as we descended into the depths of the ocean. I, like so many others assumed she was way out of my league . Later I learned she spent many a Friday & Saturday nights alone.

Best Answer

Tragic. I feel you, man. But how were we to know eh?

Best Answer

Life goes on. We both turned out ok.

Best Answer

I regret not studying hard enough. <br />
I regret letting every harsh insult get to me.

Best Answer

Being so shy.

Best Answer

Me too.

Best Answer

me too

Best Answer

Your mom.

Best Answer

Wow my mom is dead *******

Best Answer

Not your mom, lancarl. GTFO of my question.

Best Answer

Then whose mom you sick ****

Best Answer

Hang in there :)

Best Answer

Wow, necrophilia. Ep is the right place for you.

Best Answer

dude just because someone says 'your mom' dont take it personal. its not like he said it straight to you. your such a ***** if him saying that offended you

Best Answer

I regret not making friends with my friends sooner. I had the opportunity but didn't. I thought making friends would be a mistake. It was the best mistake I ever made :)

Best Answer

i regret sabotaging the voting ballots for prom king..... it was a cruel thing to do.

Best Answer

Why did you do that?

Best Answer

I knew I pretty much had Prom Queen in the bag. But based off of how the 3 Prom Kings were nominated, two of them were from the same social set so I split the vote. The third was a guy I regularly liked to torture and pick on - he was also the only guy out of the three that desperately wanted it. He campaigned and everything. I rigged the election so he wouldn't win.

Best Answer

That is not nice but it is quite...smart lol

Best Answer

I was qualified to join a journalism camp but I refused BECAUSE OF A STUPID REASON, WHICH IS MY CRUSH FROM A DIFFERENT SCHOOL WILL BE THERE TOO!<br />
*face palm* <br />
I missed the opportunity!

Best Answer

Trusting people with some stuff and I wish I could take that back because they were back stabbers

Best Answer

10th grade English class... did something that still makes me burn with embarrassment and shame when I think about it, and it was 42 years ago.

Best Answer

Which is?

Best Answer

Errggh.
We all memorized some piece we chose from a certain play, and performed/presented it to the class.
I studied and memorized and studied and memorized...
Out of 30+ students, I was voted into a run-off of the best 10, with the piece to be re-performed a couple days later.
I got overconfident, and did not practice the piece, or even look at it, in the intervening time.
During my presentation, I flat forgot a line.
A long silence... until a girl in front prompted me with the line, and I continued and finished.

Had I left it at that... woulda been okay.
BUT the class had voted on each, 1 to 10, on paper ballots.
I voted myself first...and the guy who was clearly the best... last.
THEN the teacher read the ballots out loud, with some student marking the votes on the chalkboard.
The ballots were secret... but... when she read mine, she made a face... a frown.. and I just put my head on my desk, buried in my arms....

Best Answer

thats not that bad...

Best Answer

It wasn't the flubbing, it's what i did to make it worse, that has burned this event into my memory so badly, that to this day I can not, will not, do any public speaking.

Best Answer

I regret letting my crush copy my math hw throughout my entire sophomore year lol 👎

Best Answer

I regret marrying my highschool girlfriend when I was 18 and she was 17. Its not thatwe werent in love, its just that we were to young, with not enough life experience to handle a marriage and then a child.

Best Answer

Play sports I was really good at them but to intimidated by the all the preps

Best Answer

Not studying hard enough.

Best Answer

Dating, I wasn't allowed to.

Best Answer

Regret totaling my first car, being with a douchebag college guy who wasted my time and treating me like crap (but I was completely in love). Regret turning down the really nice guys. Regret not going away to college right after and sticking to it. Could be graduating this year, but I have a family now instead and slowly making my way to my degree. And I Love my baby girl so I guess everything happens for a reason! :)

Best Answer

Not going to a nude party :)

Best Answer

I did it was great! Although i did get a lot of laughs at my little penis! It was fun!

Best Answer

If I could go back in time I would've been home schooled as opposed to attending a regular high school.

Best Answer