Questionator Questionator 26-30 153 Answers Jun 3, 2012

Question of the Day

Nothing, I am perfect just the way I am!!!<br />
I am maybe not to some people, but I feel I am handsome & intelligent and that's all that matter's!!!

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

That's the same way I feel, and it took me seventeen years to realize it

Best Answer

:)
you would not have taken time to notice earlier but the fact is you felt it now that you are perfect which is important.

Best Answer

Dude, what matters is what you actually do, not what you think or feel.

Best Answer

be a more reliable person so that when i walk they say she is the one who can do the job...!

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

hello confusedmuchable! :) its ok to lose but that does not make you a loser! i always believe in trying so am definitely not a loser...i am a fighter! make sure that "you" are not a loser.so far i have been making my lil dreams come true. thank you very much! good luck!

Best Answer

nothing; "What God me is just fine"<br />
"When I look in the mirror and the only one there is me<br />
Every freckle on my face is where it's supposed to be<br />
And I know our creator didn't make no mistakes on me<br />
My feet, my thighs, my lips, my eyes; I'm lovin' what I see" <br />
true words to live by in this world

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

My fear of the world

Best Answer

Same here.

Best Answer

Learning to go for the right boys! :(

Best Answer

I was asked the same question during an interview five years ago. However, I was asked if there were five things I could change about myself what would they be. I looked at the manager of the company like he was nuts and laughed. He looked bewildered when I said nothing. He attempted rephrasing the question, so I stopped and explained to him that I wouldn't change a thing because that would imply that I am not happy with whom I'become. He said that he had never been given that answer and hired me on the spot. #lesson

Best Answer

thats great!! encouragement!!!!

Best Answer

You will not prevail Questionator.

Best Answer

Enhance the ability to listen to every nuance spoken in my proximity, so I can more fully understand what is NOT said. (Over 70% of what is said is non-verbal, so I'm missing out)

Best Answer

connifer tats so true, hjowever ona plavelike ep tere nothing but eotfd do unlrdd i "know" someone i can"feel" them or animposter. you know ifd love to do secutrity got a major comapn=y such os micro soft(ed), sirry im in a silly ymood All i want know knowis as a woman i want to find a man wh loves me and adores even my flaws, be a help mate to a person like that i call them soulmate. loys of ppl assume if they think somoenes attractive but they love rap she loves metal or she loves comp games (diablo is an eaple) iof upi hsvr omeon who annoys you and dposent share your passipons youre not with your asoulmate. oerwise your interests wpouldent even be an issue because both ppl came into it w shared ones.

Best Answer

There is no limit of things that I would like to change about myself. I guess to fix that, I would like have the ability to accept myself for who I am, flaws and all.

Best Answer

My urge to answer every question I see!

Best Answer

well this is the question of the day and generated by ep. so i answer it. but i dont anser all of the many odont apply to me

Best Answer

I wish I were taller.

Best Answer

I want to be more of a "free spirit" in that I want to do things with out a care in the world what others think.

Best Answer

I want to be happy, without medication. Not even happy, just not so depressed all the time. I want to be fit and healthy. If I had to narrow it down to one thing I'd say I want to be healthy. Which includes mind, body, and spirit.

Best Answer

My emotional stability.

Best Answer

My insecurity. If I were more confident about myself I know I would go far in life.

Best Answer

My lack of determination, damn has it ever held me back.

Best Answer

Nothing because if I was to change something, then I would not be myself

Best Answer

I could probably stand to be more social. I tend to keep to myself a little too much I think.

Best Answer

i did that already i was always very shy of having the same **** and since my hubby offerd me the oppertunity to meet new people it changed my world

Best Answer

nin non of my beswax but i dont think your hisband reprects you if he wants to share you w/others. men are as possessive as womenand if a man unless hes got unresolved angers perhaps,, i not gospel here however did u cheat on him? make him feel unloved? often a nonvipolent man will simpoly go out and oleave you alone as hes hurt and feels betrayed by the one who ios souupsed to be his life partner,, Too common these days. iof i were to marry ever id d t=it without guets except for one GOD, all id want from a marriage is to be cinnected to th erson by GOD. Not eh noyaty from mail boxes etc. so really althjough ivr been married 3x, those were done by a pervert w a notary stamo and some guy name jared frommailboxes in clw. ythat isnt msrriage, so they dint count im hy humbelest of opimions.

Best Answer

sorry my dear my case is different we never cheat on each other we know everything about each other and sometimes we share others together we really love each other and have a normal sex live it is just an other sex without feelings ,i know people who think like you and i respect their opinion the same as they respect mine greetings nina

Best Answer

It would definetly have to be my weight, its holding me back from going forward in life : (

Best Answer