fall in love and be loved.

Best Answer

I feel you on that one. I have fallen in love but im unsure of whether he feels the same. Someday youll know what love is and Im sure youll post about it! Keep on keepin on! :)

Best Answer

hugs

Best Answer

hugs to you too. :)

Best Answer

feel loved

Best Answer

Im sure that you are loved by many... sometimes it takes a while to see the people who care about you through all the trials and hardships that life throws our way... but where theres a will theres a way.... and you know what... your gonna be ok. :)

Best Answer

take one more breath

Best Answer

I like your answer :)

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Prepair my children as much as possible for their futures and give them many happy memories to keep with them forever.

Best Answer

I want my children to be happy with who they are.

Best Answer

Thats sweet. :) I wish all parents thought like you! The world would be a better place for sure!

Best Answer

Go to Rome, Africa, and Japan.

Best Answer

Id love to go to Peru! Japan not for a while atleast... until everything and everyone there is safe. Im sure its a beautiful country. So sad that it was hit by a tsunami. :/

Best Answer

Feel happy again

Best Answer

I hope you do too hun. Time heals all wounds. Keep your chin up. :)

Best Answer

See my kids living happy productive lives with children and families of their own. Hopefully, maybe even see my great grandkids.

Best Answer

Id love to experience the joy of having children someday! I can only imagine how happy you are :)

Best Answer

Well, they are teens now and that is always a struggle but no matter what, they are the loves of my life. :)

Best Answer

fart

Best Answer

Haha! I bet!

Best Answer

The cliche one... Skydiving!

Best Answer

Eh Im terrified of heights!

Best Answer

Haha me too but only if I'm climbing something!

Best Answer

So hmmm climbing something is toatally differant then... lets say FREE FALLING FROM THE SKY!?!?! Lol.

Best Answer

Hahahaha probably not :P I just wanna say I did it!

Best Answer

Wake up with someone who really wants to be with me. Spend the day with them breakfast by the river sharing a paper and discussing life. See a show together dinner on a gondola with a great wine. Make love then yeah I’m ready to go bring it on.

Best Answer

I want to be able to achieve my dream of being able to live life out by the mountains.

Best Answer

Sometimes I wish I lived out in the wilderness too! It would be amazing just to be one with nature and have no worries or cares in the world. Sounds extremely peaceful to me. I hope that one day you fulfill your dream. :)

Best Answer