I want to see Coldplay live in concert.
Blogger422 Blogger422 36-40, F 18 Answers Jun 2, 2012

I want to give someone a sum of money that will transform his/her life totally for the better.

I want to live in the rain forest with someone special for a period of six months. Live off the land.

I want to go to California and drive a vehicle through those huge trees. And stop and admire their majesty.

I have many firsts that I want to do and I shall do them.

Best Answer

Way to go! This is my favorite answer so far. Good answer.

Best Answer

People have the ability to transform lives quite easily. From a smile to a donation of clothes or food...A kind word can make a day brighter. I enjoy helping others. I have only been disappointed once. Each of us can care.

Best Answer

Be at peace with the person looking back at me in the mirror

Best Answer

Well, just to meet someone who has similar kind of everything like mine except sex.

Best Answer

Donate a bunch of organs...

Best Answer

sky diving

Best Answer

Be happy...

Best Answer

Like Nike says, "Just Do It."

Best Answer

I want to see that person again and atleast say hi!

Best Answer

find 'the one'

Best Answer

having a baby.

Best Answer

I hope that makes you happy. It usually doesn't. It just makes life go by a little bit faster, children age you and it's a whole lot of work for 18 to 20 years. However, they bring a lot of joy to your life and most of them will take care of you when you're old. It's not for everyone though.

Best Answer

i dont care if they look after me when i am old or not...i will like to take care of the baby and be a good mother. rest will unfold like it has to. i love babies & children. when they are 18 to 20. me and my hubby will go for a honeymoon and they can manage themselves by what i will have taught them so far.

Best Answer

i want to see my soul mate what he look like, and get married

Best Answer

Find something I've been looking for.

Best Answer

Start looking. I hope you find it.

Best Answer

I'm looking.

Best Answer

Walk the Kokoda Trail

Best Answer

Cool.

Best Answer

There really is nothing that I want to do, that I have never done before. If I haven't done it, it's probably because I don't want to. I would like to visit the ocean for a few weeks again, but that isn't something I've never done before.

Best Answer

Good for you. You live well.

Best Answer

Or simply, to be honest.

Best Answer

use a sniper rifle

Best Answer

On someone, something or target practice?

Best Answer

preferably on someone I despise

Best Answer

Male or female?

Best Answer

either one, i'm not picky. my list is pretty long

Best Answer