SmartSweet1 SmartSweet1 51-55, F 12 Answers Dec 25, 2012 in Romance & True Love

Get back with my husband.

Best Answer

If it was a negative situation, I don't blame you.

Best Answer

Extremely negative, lucky to have escaped alive.

Best Answer

Never believe my father again. His word is ****....

Best Answer

:( I'm so so sorry.

Best Answer

No worries, his loss not mine came to terms with that quickly

Best Answer

Deep sigh...I kind of know where you are at re: your feelings. It sucks but by the same token, it is what it is and you must go on so to speak.

Best Answer

not keep tract of my cholesterol and go off meds when i shouldve stayed on it, my cholesterol has been high before and i didnt like the meds and quit taking them and never checked my cholesterol for yrs and even gained some weight, back in oct i went to a health fair here and decided i better find out what it was , and a couple of wks later i got the paperwork saying it was 363, i couldnt believe it went up so high, its a wonder im not dead of a heart attack or stroke, i got some niacin to take while i was waiting for a doctors appt, she put me on statins and ive been on them since, in feb i gotta get retested, im losing some weight, i will never neglect that again, i couldve had a heart attack or stroke, or died, it was a stupid thing to do

Best Answer

Awww you will do it! :)

Best Answer

If after death I have the choice to be reincarnated or not, I will pass. This life has not been good.

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

herbal cigarettes aren't..

Best Answer

I don't smoke, but that sounds gross regardless lol

Best Answer

Apply for another job that is like the one I have now.

Best Answer

Dare I ask what type of job you have?

Best Answer

State Government. I was a stupid naive' 22 year old college kid and 27 plus years later I'm still regretting it. Luckily I'll be retiring in 3 years/7 months.

Best Answer

That is a concern w/government jobs..you get too far in ..say more than 5 to 7 years and you can't get out. It's like quicksand..sucked in. Well you have little time left ...hope it goes by fast.

Best Answer

yeah because after your vested you basically have no reason to quit but i'll definitely be gone in 3 years/7 months.

Best Answer

I know and feel your pain.

Best Answer

Thanks :-)

Best Answer

I will never get involve again with anybody!

Best Answer

We all get like that at times.

Best Answer

Forget my keys in my house

Best Answer

Not a good feeling for sure.

Best Answer

I had to climb a latter to get to my house
It was horrible

Best Answer

Get sucked in

Best Answer

Sometimes it just happens and we say, "whoa how did that happen?!!"

Best Answer