LadyBronte LadyBronte 46-50, F 21 Answers Dec 9, 2010

I would like to tell him that I never want to see him again.<br />
That I am glad he is out of my life.<br />
That I have completely moved on, healed from the damage he caused, and I am completely utterly satisfied and happy.<br />
I'd like to tell him that I am getting married to the most wonderful person I have ever met.<br />
That I forgive him competely and hope he becomes a healthy person as well.<br />
I'd like to tell him all these things. <br />
Maybe one day when they are actually true, I will.

Best Answer

to my mother in law, get off your high judgemental horse and stop putting down my son for his addictions when everyone of your sons has had an alcohol or drug addiction. Just because your favorite is dying is no reason to cut his (my) son down in front of him with me not there to correct you. You are a coward to say things when you know there is no one there to defend him, not even his father. Stop telling him what is going on in our house when you don't even bother to visit but twice every few months...........stop the the BS unless you can do the same in front of me where I will set you straight!!!!

Best Answer

"i love you and you've been such and important (friend/family member) to me in my life. but your political views make me sick and i feel torn between knowing that you've always been such a good person to me but now i hear you say things that are just pure evil."

Best Answer

I love you.

Best Answer

just because you dress 'punk' and have a few punk cds, that dosen't make you punk. Punk is a mentality, against trends, against social shames and rules, -buying a studded belt, and putting saftey pins on your clothes does not make you punk rock, yeah you're a hooligan, and you get into trouble and have fun- but stop trying to act like your this gutter punk squatter kid when you have a family and a nice house, your own room and a shower waiting for you. Not to mention the urging need to go out and buy the newest gadget or trend item as soon as the commercials and billboards come up. Someone else can be the most normal looking kid there is and have a truer punk mentality than you<br />
He's a great person, and I love him, but this can never be said

Best Answer

is hard for me to feel sorry for you because right now you are in a relationship and feel unappreciated. it is also hard for me to feel sorry for you because you have an incredibly hot guy ready to start a relationship with you so that the minute you brake it off with your boyfriend you have someone to go to. it is hard because i feel like such a rotten friend from feeling envious of you. you are beautiful and i am not.

Best Answer

leave me alone-evertime a person approaches me in real life-I do not want to deal with them.

Best Answer

"If you tell me about you and your girlfriend having sex one more time, I'm going to force my arm down your throat and tear out your voice box."

Best Answer

For God and anything else Go get a JOB.

Best Answer

No offense, nomo, but i doubt that you or any other vegan has ever had any trouble telling someone that! You are an evangelizing people, not that there's anything wrong with that ;)

Best Answer

i wish you would disappear forever

Best Answer

"Die. Now"

Best Answer

That only happens to me when I am trying to be tactful. If i am just trying to be honest and not spare someone's feelings I can usually just spit it out.

Best Answer

I like wearing and messing diapers.

Best Answer

Stop snapping your gum because it makes me want to stick your tongue on frozen metal.

Best Answer