Questionator Questionator 26-30 151 Answers Nov 27, 2011

Question of the Day

I would probably make myself stronger. Not physically, but emotionally.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Nothing, because my Imperfections make me who i'am.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

My bank balance.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

I would change my attitude when things don't go my way

Best Answer

The distance between me and my Love

Best Answer

Well said

Best Answer

Well, if there was one thing I could change about me , is my inability to talk to people and handle social relationships. <br />
Either that or I want a robotic arm. that can shoot grenades.

Best Answer

i sooo wish i could change and become the friendly interesting fun exiting person everyone wants to befriend!! instead i'm just a lonely boring person !! anyways let's hope for some sort of miracle!!

Best Answer

I'd like to get rid of my allergies. I'm allergic to pain....I break out in screams.

Best Answer

Clever!

Best Answer

I second that EMOTION........Good one

Best Answer

my worn out spine,,,,then i could be useful again in society,,,,no-one wants a partial cripple,,,,,

Best Answer

Nothing! Ask those who ever did if they are happy doing so...its futile trying to change the way you are wired! Naturally!!

Best Answer

My confidence (or lack thereof)

Best Answer

I would like to be firm on my decisions.

Best Answer

I want to start living instead of dying

Best Answer

You can do that. I've seen it.

Best Answer

Me too. Feels like life is just passing by and no matter what i do I'm not a part of it. I'm getting older. Would be married and have kids by now. But I'm alone and dying instead of living

Best Answer

Nothing im fine the way I am

Best Answer

I wish I didn't get so overloaded.

Best Answer

I'd like to stop thinking so much. Is there any sort of herbal remedy for this infliction? If so, please let me know.<br />
K, thanks.

Best Answer

well if you ever find one , pleaaaaaaaaaaase let me know where to find it !! i'm driving myself crazy !!

Best Answer

I would like to get the weight I gained off, back down below 175.. I have along ways to go and you know what, I will make it happen..<br />
Changes can be made if you choose to take the journey<br />
Good Journey to each of you

Best Answer

My brain...from one that wants to die to one that wants to live and can see how to accomplish the matter.

Best Answer

I would change my confidence

Best Answer

Social anxiety

Best Answer

Id make my decade of meth use disaper from my past. Even after beingclean six years its killing me mentally and emotionlly. Yep this man would make the meth use vanish. do away with my bi polar 2 add a complete education, have a relationship with my 3 sisters and brother I could go on

Best Answer

I wish I could stop using!

Best Answer