Coquette1 Coquette1 36-40, F 21 Answers Mar 25, 2013 in Community

I will always believe in Jesus.<br />
I will never believe humans who believe it is possible to create a paradise.

Best Answer

First off, using such absolutes such as "always" and "never" tend to get people into trouble lol. But I think I will probably always believe in treating everyone equally and never believe in intentionally harming someone because they have harmed me. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind

Best Answer

Reality.

Best Answer

*nods*

Best Answer

..KARMA..

Best Answer

Myself <br />
Global warming

Best Answer

I'll always believe that everything has an energy/soul/life force and a Divine Source..and I'll never believe in religious fanatics..

Best Answer

Always: Love<br />
Never: impossible

Best Answer

I'll always believe that Jesus Christ died for us. I'll never believe in luck tho, whether its good or bad

Best Answer

GOD

Best Answer

Treat others as you would like to be treated, is a good maxim.<br />
I would never have my ears pierced or, and feel angry when it is forced onto children who are too young to know what's happening, or can say no, but are still forced to have it done.

Best Answer

But earrings make girls look soo pretty..

Best Answer

So you think girls look ugly without earrings? My husband does not think so.

Best Answer

I will always believe in God and Mother Goddess and I will never believe that hurting others is a good thing.

Best Answer

I'll never believe in the phrase "equal opportunity", ill always believe in poison cause they gave me "something to believe in"!!!

Best Answer

Myself<br />
Gossip

Best Answer

Things happen for a reason. I will never believe there is a God.

Best Answer

One thing I will never believe in is god created man. The idea sounds very far fetched. I do think a man existed that people followed and looked upto but I don't think he had some type of power to create man.

Best Answer

I will always believe that Jesus is our hope in this life.<br />
I will never believe that abortion is acceptable to God.

Best Answer

I have always believed in God, I have seen many things that prove the existance of a higher power.<br />
I have never believed that giving and recieveing forgiveness is impossible, I have forgiven people I have hated for wrongs they have done, people I said I would hate for life not always easy and it took years but it came. I have recieved forgiveness for wrongs I have done others it is such a great feeling to have guilt lifted. The quality of mercy is not stained it is twice blessed.......(Merchant of Venice)

Best Answer