tianajade tianajade 18-21, F 19 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Community

How to question everything from religion&government to social norms

Best Answer

How to find motivation, though i really have not learned yet.

Best Answer

How to fuc,k

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

How about just say "the birds and the bees"?

Best Answer

Lol you look like you have a baseball sized head

Best Answer

-.-

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Thanks, and I agree people are too sensitive and tight jeeze

Best Answer

Your cracking me up man lol

Best Answer

So lame.

Best Answer

how to get a job, drive a car, handle money, do well in school, take care of my brothers, crochet, how credit and credit cards work, about world events, how to be proactive, how to manage self-esteem, confidence issues, shyness,etc. how to put on make-up without looking trashy, how to style hair, etc. my parents mostly taught by example on what not to do.

Best Answer

How to love same sex..:3

Best Answer

Self sufficiency.

Best Answer

Sex Education

Best Answer

That I did not look at life the same way they did

Best Answer

I had to learn to tell the truth, to shave, to do my own laundry, to do my dishes, to pay my taxes, to get a job, and to be a man. No father, and my mother is a piece of wandering garbage. Though I guess if you think about it, just because they had me, doesn't make them my parents.

Best Answer

What was the fastest way to an orgasnn.....

Best Answer

life is cruel

Best Answer

How to manage money, suspend judgement, respect myself, finish what I start, eat well balanced meals and exercise, manage conflict and assert myself, walk away from bad situations, stop seeking approval, stand up to that jackass that bullied me incessantly all through junior high...

Best Answer

How to iron, how to sew, how to fight them,

Best Answer

Basically everything about love. My parents don't really want me to fall in love at such a young age so when I did I had to learn it the hard way with no support. My friends aren't like me at all so they didn't understand me as much either.

Best Answer

What a great question.<br />
So many things. How to heal myself. How to stand up for myself. How to think for myself.

Best Answer