Questionator Questionator 26-30 207 Answers Nov 16, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

That my cat is asleep at the foot of the bed, keeping my feet warm.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

The fact that I’m right here typing to people I don’t know or wish to know, and have fun doing it.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

The blessing of God

Best Answer

That I am still me

Best Answer

The internet.

Best Answer

Went to Doctor yesterday and was told for 66 you are in great health!

Best Answer

The roof over my head. Lived out of a car as a kid. There's a lot for me to be grateful for now.

Best Answer

Wow. I can't imagine going through that.

Best Answer

Being alive and well and have a job.

Best Answer

A job that doesn't kill my back or have me standing for hours on my feet, I can take off work if the weather gets risky or I have an emergency, and can dress casually (no uniforms)...

Best Answer

I'm grateful to be alive.

Best Answer

To have a roof over my head

Best Answer

I am grateful that I am happy and healthy. Things in my life could be better but I am optimistic and it keeps me happy. My kids also make me grateful to be alive, they are awesome.

Best Answer

I'm grateful for a lot of things, and one thing I'm grateful for is the life that I have through Jesus Christ. That ranks far above everything else.

Best Answer

I'm grateful for all the aches and pains my body is feeling right at this moment. It is a reminder to me that I have been blessed with another day in which I got to be with my loved ones and to enjoy the freedom and liberties I have as a whole and functioning individual. :)

Best Answer

I am grateful for all the people that have taken the time to read all my posts and comment on the ones that matter to me the most. I am blessed to have found this place, it has taken a lot of anxiety from me. Thank you!!!

Best Answer

The opportunity to make things better... Since I have a new job.

Best Answer

Music

Best Answer

Since I can only name 1, :-) it is the fact that I had a kidney transplant 3 years ago and no longer on dialysis!!!!! WHEW

Best Answer

Whew...happy for you.

Best Answer

Very happy for you!

Best Answer

That my husband made through quadruple by-pass surgery and is able to work. He lived against all odds and we kept our home and found that the graciousness of others is invaluable. We have seen our children grow up, become educated and we have seen our grandchildren and more are on the way.

Best Answer

Congratulations, and many blessings for you and your family.

Best Answer

That I made the leap yet I'm doing ok...I'm an independent woman, raising an amazing daughter on my own with no help from anyone, her dad, the government, or family assistance. I pay my bills on time. He thought I couldn't do it, but I did it. Yes, I'm very grateful. And I know it's unpopular to admit it, but I have faith in God.

Best Answer