Questionator Questionator 26-30 251 Answers Jan 24, 2013 in Community

Question of the Day

Trying to do things myself rather than let the Lord handle my "stuff".

Best Answer

Smoke less cigarettes!

Best Answer

I vote for you!

Best Answer

Feeling sorry for myself

Best Answer

Good for you on this resolution.

Best Answer

Thanks, Among many others

Best Answer

Thinking too much

Best Answer

Getting attached to someone.

Best Answer

Offend or hurt people

Best Answer

Not look for a job.

Best Answer

Being pessimistic! Im 51yrs old and I need to believe my best days are still out in front of me!

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Prison time.

Best Answer

Talk. People say I'm bubbly, but I think I talk a lot most of the times. I can't stand awkward silence and there comes a time when I don't even know what I'm talking about.

Best Answer

Eating

Best Answer

Eating better you mean

Best Answer

No, I meant what I said, "What do you want to do less of?" Eating that's what I want to do less of.

Best Answer

Be negative, out loud. Lol

Best Answer

act aggresively

Best Answer

Trusting people who I know will hurt me in the end

Best Answer

Worrying about getting caught in ladies clothes

Best Answer

Thinking... of the wrong things. I need to focus more on the good stuff. I'm trying a new technique; I wear a rubberband on my wrist and every time I catch myself daydreaming or letting my mind wander into unwanted territory I just snap the rubberband. That gets my attention.

Best Answer

Talk Lol, I talk too much

Best Answer

me too LOL :D

Best Answer

Lol awesome

Best Answer

Talking is good. It's only bad if it's replacing action.

Best Answer

Cut down on junk food!

Best Answer

I guess the one thing I would like to do less of is worry, obsess … especially about what others might think.<br />
Lately I have obsessed about how people REALLY accepted me at work and in my neighborhood. Why?<br />
For the last two years I have changed my life drastically. I had cross dressed for years, and while I developed confidence to go out in public dressed as the woman I felt inside of me, I had longed to be able to live and work as the woman I knew I could be.<br />
Finally the day came two years ago when an old employer of mine, anxious for me to return to work for him, surprised me when I explained that the reason I had left his employment a few years earlier was that I had an opportunity to work part-time in a women’s consignment store, dressing for that job as I wanted … as a woman.<br />
He asked if dressing en femme was my only condition to go back to work for him. You can figure for yourself how this ended.<br />
But now while happily employed and feeling good generally about work and home, I have worried what the neighbors think. They have been outwardly courteous, by every once and a while I get the sense there is a snicker or two expressed by the neighbor who lives next door.<br />
I think some of it may be that I really dress well, and look good. <br />
So after seeing this little question asked about what would I like to do less of … well thanks, because this long answer helped me actually come to grips with regardless of a snicker here or there, I really don’t need to worry any longer what others think … I have a good job, a very nice and accepting boss, and a neighborhood that over-all accepts me.

Best Answer

If you want to truly enjoy your life, you must be at peace with yourself. When u reach that point, what others think wont matter, Bless u!

Best Answer

I am trying to stop biting my nails

Best Answer