I moved to a foreign country on my own and established a life there.
tjschira tjschira 22-25 24 Answers Dec 8, 2012 in Inspiration

surviving depression and anxiety and all that comes with it.

Best Answer

Well, there was that time I took that rope and some duct tape and...........no wait.........that wasn't me, that was someone else.

Best Answer

I saved my husbands life, he was on a path that was not good for him and I pulled him back!

Best Answer

Honorable discharge.usmc

Best Answer

Yeah....that's what we do. Sweat it out on the ground so that they have a better future.

Best Answer

In 10th grade I wrote a paper on Huck Finn, and proceeded to use it as a term paper for 6 other classes after that first time. I've only read 125 pgs of Huck Finn, but i'm damn good at finding long quotes by the experts to bolster my arguments, and taking up a lot of space in the process. But I still managed to squeeze out a 15 pg essay. And no matter where I turned it in, that paper always got me an A or A-...<br />
I used it in public high school, an Austrian gymnasium, a huge intro to American lit college lecture, a small community college lit summer class, even a seminar for grad students and a few seniors.<br />
Oh, there are other things, of course....living in Innsbruck, Austria for a year when I was 17, graduating a Top-50 University, getting through high school in three years, surviving being homeless for 3 months. yada yahda...<br />
ohhhhhh, yea.....I also beat up this guy who didn't understand that "no, get off me, stop" meant that i didn't want to have sex with him. So I broke his nose, and when he tried to slap me i caught his arm and broke his wrist. after that a few quick kicks to the stomach and groin and i got my stuff and left, after politely explaining that since he was holding me down and trying to rape me, pressing charges would not be advisable. and for just a little whip cream on top, he was a navy corpsman who worked with force recon--6'2", 240lbs...good times :)

Best Answer

Accepted Christ as my Saviour!!!

Best Answer

Escaped from a crappy marriage, crappy job and crappy city by packing my few belongings in the back of my van and moving interstate and hiding away in the forest for a few years to recover.

Best Answer

nothing

Best Answer

Saved an entire orphanage from a raging forest fire

Best Answer

no ego no pride

Best Answer

nothing as I owe every thing to the unseen

Best Answer

Raising my two children on my own ... no state assistance no family to support me

Best Answer

had 4 kids and given them a good start in life

Best Answer

done volunteer work to help others

Best Answer

to be remain a unknown entity

Best Answer

taking drugs

Best Answer

Graduated from college

Best Answer

I have two beautiful children. They make me so proud.

Best Answer