Hurt people

Best Answer

My brother is in a tough situation, it's his fault but we are trying to help him as always. He needed time away from life to get his **** together but literally from day one he complained to me all day every day about how terrible it was there etc etc. He was supposed to be there two months as he agreed, but he was there around a week when he begged me to help him get out of there..so I loaned him $300 to change his plane ticket to an earlier date. I wish I had never given him the money, because he was there to get better, and now he's back here homeless again. And this time it's my fault. We're supposed to be showing him tough love but that's easier said than done when my brother prides himself on being a master manipulator :/

Best Answer

That is a tough situation for both of you but try not to be to hard on yourself. Your intentions were good, you can't blame yourself for what he does. You learned your lesson and know what not to do.

Best Answer

Wish I would have never met my ex

Best Answer

Let my sister accidently see my ep profile.

Best Answer

get my wife back that died of cancer 15 years ago I miss you very badly she was my soulmate and my partner in crime

Best Answer

My damm button up jeans when I'm dying for a wee after a few lagers. Who ever invented button flies wants shooting grrrrrrr.

Best Answer

I don't know. I guess I'm...undecided. See what I did there? Gnarly, I know.

Best Answer

Hello. I am leading a project with a group of my friends, which is to convert a school bus into an RV. We have been planning, designing and finalizing the project for roughly 5 months, but now I need help to fund the project . (By the way there are rewards for donating to the project) So for more information please check out the link below:
http://www.gofundme.com/therbusproject

Best Answer

If I didn't have a daughter I would redo from 12 onwards it would be awesome.

Best Answer

Left that night when I was mad when I should have calmed down and talked about it later. But I really believe everything happens for a reason. My life has already taken a different path because of that decision.

Best Answer

got drunk in front of boyfriends parents, now they hate me. hahahah

Best Answer

Ignore him.

Best Answer

Being forever s csceo paclit lire

Best Answer

1. join a group of popular kids to gang up on a classmate from lower SES background<br />
2. Push a kid younger than me during a fight

Best Answer

Go back to my high school bf after years apart I looked him up and we found we have both been in love with each other for ever but neither of us knew the other felt that way.<br />
The problem is we are both in relationship s with others. Its a mess katie

Best Answer

The one that I wished to receive money without working. What Happened wound up on disability because of the wish.

Best Answer

changing my major in university.

Best Answer

created facebook profile, take commerce for graduation

Best Answer

getting an arranged marriage when I was 16

Best Answer

Getting married.uuuugggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Best Answer