The childlike innocence that slowly fades away as you grow older and realise the world isnt like sesame st and is in fact uglier than what you could ever imagine.

Best Answer

well put!

Best Answer

Yes...but there are still kind and lovely moments a child can find later on in her life. It's hard to believe, yes, but It is there somewhere...Those moments...that will stay with us forever and help us to survive this non existent Sesame Street "World" Sadly, it's all up to us, we are not just "Damn" (fogive my langage) able to work as team to fight for your our lives together. And that is so ridiculous. Upseting.

Best Answer

sometimes i wish i could find me. i have always been a caretaker and always looking out for others, and havent taken any time for me. i have always been married and my husbands came first, and now i feel alittle lost like i have lost some of my identity. but i know i will be ok as im telling myself to be positive and always look at a good side of things, and im starting to know myself so much better and what i want in life etc.

Best Answer

Me. The me who was always happy, who could always make people smile. The me who was liked. The me who wasn't worried about looking like an idiot, or not being perfect. I try not to care, but in reality I do. It's something I can't just let go of, no matter how much I try.

Best Answer

My first love...

Best Answer

My self confidence!

Best Answer

my hair back on my head

Best Answer

My childhood innocence

Best Answer

we've all lost that in some ways

Best Answer

my baby

Best Answer

:/ im sorry for your loss really, i dont have a kid but i know that if i ever lost my baby bro or sis i'd be lost, i couldn't imagine losing a baby

Best Answer

im sry she is no perm lost like passed on just far away and i miss her. sry dint mean to make you fear the worst.

Best Answer

how we can find our way home.

Best Answer

Truth

Best Answer

"truth" can be found anytime

Best Answer

if only that were true, lol

Best Answer

indeed :)

Best Answer

My Sense of Excitement and Happiness that I've lost as I grew older and realise the world and life aren't really as kind and friendly as I thought, and is a lot uglier and more hateful than I ever could imagined. And Now, I feel I'm really lost and I don't know who I am anymore. Cause I feel like the person who I used to be is long gone.

Best Answer

The person you were IS long gone, and some day the person you are now will be gone as well. You will become more of yourself as you travel through life and will discard things that no longer serve you as a person and a soul. It's OK...it's only natural. All you can really do is to try to rediscover those moments of happiness and excitement in the framework of who you are now and who you are becoming. I think you will find that this is an ongoing process throughout your life, at least I have. I look back on who I was at various stages in my life and I am definitely no longer the person I was when I was going through them. It's just growth, it's just life. But there are good things to be found along the way too.

Best Answer

Thank you, tonisf.

Best Answer

My moneyclip

Best Answer

my faith in god.. i believe he is alive and well up there, but i believe he has no good impact on our mortal lives. only bad things.

Best Answer

This old Oxford women's boxing t-shirt. It was sooo comfy and my favorite! :( I miss it! That and my Dropkick Murphy's hoodie, and a pair of converse I have no clue where they went!!!

Best Answer

maybe your mom threw them away? or your sister? lol i throw away my sisters favorite garments when im annoyed with her ( i threw away her favorite bra just the other day)

Best Answer

No I've lived on my own the last five years... Couldn't have been them... I just lost em :( Serious! They aren't here.

Best Answer

lol maybe a boy by the name of frijolito took 'em! or no even more bizarre an elf took them, or some creeepy stalker!...or most possible (and boring) you could have just lost them behind the dryer

Best Answer

Heh yeah I checked there, they must have slipped through a black hole into another dimension.

Best Answer

omf im like seriously surprised i didnt think of that, lol deff more possible than evil little els taking them

Best Answer

my cute young wife with high sex drive. i d seatle for eather one.

Best Answer

my way back to heaven

Best Answer

earring

Best Answer

The pearl ring my father designed for me.

Best Answer

aw I'm sorry, did he pass away? i lost my fav stuffed animal my graqmps gave me for valentines

Best Answer

No it was just very precious to me!

Best Answer

oh lol well i'm sure if you search hard enough you'll find it (: wheres the last place you saw it?

Best Answer

All that time I had this morning.

Best Answer

ditto, 24 hrs is just not enough to do everything you need to do

Best Answer

My mind. :)

Best Answer

i lost mine too but i found it in the lost in found at the psychiatric ward

Best Answer

Interesting. *stops looking down the back of the sofa*

Best Answer

yep, maybe you should give your community psychiatric ward a call, see if they found it...someone may have claimed it as their own! O..O lol

Best Answer

If they have, they're in for a shock. :) (Never pick up a second-hand mind unless you're sure where it's been. :)

Best Answer

lmao! after all the progress they made,to get out only to be re-admitted again because of someone else's insanity, those poor daft loons :(

Best Answer

That'll teach 'em! Now, if you'll excuse me... *picks up their mind and walks out, whistling innocently*

Best Answer

Surely, they will never take what isn't theirs again hehe.....oh so just another innocent bystander huh? lol you remind me of the riddler, taking other peoples minds and making it pulp.
Good day Sir Thomas!

Best Answer

*grins and bows, holding onto his hat in case his mind falls out again* (Yes, it's *mine* now. My preciousss... :)

Best Answer

*waves farewell, waving her hankercheif in mid-air, sniffling and thinking "god i hope that maniac doesn't kill someone on his way back home* lol

Best Answer