When I was a little girl I was on my front porch eating a PB&J and a fox came out of the woods and stood in front of me.We just stared t each other for a few min..I feel like we had a full conversation lol I tore off a peace of my sandwich and held it out to him,he walked up slowly and very gently took the sandwich and walked away.Before he went back in the woods he turned and looked at me one last time...even now recalling it seems so clear as a result I thought for a long time that I could communicate with animals lol it's funny like that when you'r little

Best Answer

You go first

Best Answer

ok mine was getting hit by a car and waking up 3 days latter, doped up on so such meds i couldnt feel a thing. two years latter and im just getting through the end of it!

Best Answer

my mum died in my arms. and i carn't stop thinking about it

Best Answer

It's not a pleasant one. My father being in a hallucinogenic state near the end of his battle with cancer, not acknowledging that my brother was in the room. It was very, very painful for my brother to go through, my father asking where he was, but still seeing me. It was emotionally traumatic, the whole experience.

Best Answer

that's so sad

Best Answer

Struggling in a bad addiction

Best Answer