For better, or for worse...
DIYman DIYman 22-25, M 15 Answers Jan 14, 2013 in Hobbies

I think the values of people have changed. People were more honest years ago. There wasn't all the video games and movies to make people just sit and get fat. People are getting lazy nowadays. When I was young we would all go outside and play kickball or softball or just plain old jump rope. I think simpler was better.

Best Answer

I have a device in my pocket that instantly connects me with the total acquired knowledge of humanity. I use it to look at pictures of cats and argue with strangers.

Best Answer

We now communicate without speaking to each other.

Best Answer

isn't it awful?

Best Answer

The majority of the time yes, though on the other hand, without the forums created by such communication/technology I would have never met you .... just sayin'

Best Answer

very true:)

Best Answer

Children's games, that's one thing I'm sad about. Kids don't go outside and play with other kids anymore... they'd rather go online. Funny how technology has 'improved' people's social skills ey.

Best Answer

Offshore erosion :)

Best Answer

The Cold War has ended.

Best Answer

Communication is not so personal anymore. We talked to each other or called on the phone when I was younger. Now it's text. My kids literally get mad because I won't text them. (lol, I also do that on purpose)

Best Answer

Obesity and big macs.

Best Answer

Death, suffering, atrophy, indifference, obsessive poverty behavioral, catastrophe, man-made decimation, hatred, apathy, list goes on.

Best Answer

Give it a rest.

Best Answer

INTERNETS!

Best Answer

We have electricity ? Yay

Best Answer

I was born in 1951 and the world has changed completely for me. Personally, I live as a woman now

Best Answer

It doesn't change, it cycle around, conservative biulds everything, liberals and radicals destroy everything.

Best Answer