me : who is he now?
HakujitsuSeiten HakujitsuSeiten 18-21, F 24 Answers Sep 22, 2012 in Community

Should I divorce my wife?

Best Answer

lolllllllll and what is the answer?

Best Answer

Dunno... not a black and white thing... complicated. Leaning toward no... 51 to 49

Best Answer

Do I need to help my friend : (

Best Answer

Why did I go to the fair

Best Answer

what r u waiting for just do it whats the worst thing that can happen

Best Answer

Why is he so difficult?

Best Answer

How come i haven't left yet

Best Answer

What's going to happen to me now I'm a fourth of a century old? Am I ready to step out of my comfort zone and jump into the unknown?

Best Answer

I've been asking myself how I can be a better friend and girlfriend. I feel like I'm being selfish yet I feel justified for being selfish. However, I would like to stop being selfish. I'm having so many mixed feelings right now.

Best Answer

When is he's going to get it, am done with his emotional games?

Best Answer

Does he need help/more support?

Best Answer

Alfie

Best Answer

Am I going to make friends with Arashi but that one's resolved already and the answer's 'definitely' (from my magic 8 ball, I checked 10 times) I guess from a variety show.. Please God, please! But now I have a new one. Should I pick Maggi-mee or Mee Sedap? (I'm in Malaysia now..)

Best Answer

What am i going to do? My mother

Best Answer

Should I start my homework?

Best Answer

What did I do to deserve this?

Best Answer

IS A SEXY WOMEN GOING TO COME UP TO ME AND PLAY WITH HER HAIR AND DRIVE ME CRAZY!

Best Answer

Why do most girls do not go for anal sex? IS the question i've been asking myself

Best Answer

ew.

Best Answer

why ewww?

Best Answer

Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego???

Best Answer

Why do people kill? One of my old classmates was stabbed to death by another female she was having a dispute with. She was a nice person and a mother with 2 young kids. A stupid disagreement and that was the solution. Seriously.<br />
One of my colleagues was missing and they found him dead. they are investigating to ascertain the cause of death.<br />
why are people killing have they no decency? Don't they realize that other people suffer pain from the loss? Do they care? How would they feel if it was their friend, their brother, sister or mother that was killed.

Best Answer

I agree with you. Those people are the scum of the earth.

Best Answer

Why have I procrastinated about doing my homework?

Best Answer