i had been whipping my self with a belt or some times with a cord as hard as i can but a few days ago my girlfriend had found out what i was doing to my self she felt the welts i see no big deal it does not do any bad damage to my body its been my coping mechanism ever since my dad died in 2000 plus it teach s my self a lesson when i lose control of my temper or when i come close to losing my temper because im scared i will hurt someone i know or love one day if i dont keep it in check by whipping my self
cat211 cat211 18-21, M 7 Answers Aug 14, 2012 in Community

There are just safer and healthier ways to deal with grief and other feelings. Try reaching out to someone, or find a mental health professional.

Best Answer

Most self-flagellation is an erotic past-time that is by its nature self-limiting. You are using it to inflict pain and injury (even if not open cuts) on yourself rather than facing up to the sadness that drives you do this.

While this is not as dangerous as your other activities, you should seek help for the emotional problem, not push yourself further into it. And I speak as one fascinated by erotic spanking (not real CP - I abhor that just as I enjoy making love but abhor rape.

Christina - I agree with you entirely.

JVCS and Katarina - replies like yours do not help anyone with a real problem as Cat has admitted.

Best Answer

Beats me ;-)

Best Answer

You might want to consider other options to release your pain,professional help would be recommended before it progresses into debasing consequences!

Best Answer

What does it prove

Best Answer

idiocy?

Best Answer