flipper1966 flipper1966 56-60, M 16 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Hobbies

You bet...an eye for an eye

Best Answer

U may lose everything that way

Best Answer

if you forgive you forget and can live your life.

Best Answer

I am not the judge, jury and executor, so I forgive, but I don't forget.

Best Answer

Never nearly as satisfying and you thought it would be...most times forgiveness is freedom from whatever situation it was and that is better than the fleeting gratification- the feeling of justice just never lasts...

Best Answer

It was when I was a kid, at least -- I used to sneak out at night & throw eggs against the houses or garages of people who'd said something mean to me.

Best Answer

the freedom is like nothing you have ever felt before.

Best Answer

I guess it feels this way until you have committed something terrible. Then forgiveness sounds like a fantastic idea!

Best Answer

I don't do terrible things. If I did I'd expect payback from my victim.

Best Answer

This question disturbs me slightly...

Best Answer

You cannot get justice in any finite time frame. Forgiveness is only useful if someone cannot hurt you anymore.

Best Answer

First, get justice. Second, forgive. Its essential to remember that everything in life has a flow or sequence.

Best Answer

yea, like DNA

Best Answer

Only if they go through similar pain that the inflicted and as that last gasping air comes from their lungs and they open that glassy eye do they see the one person they ever loved being mutilated

Best Answer

vengeance is not justice......don't confuse the two

Best Answer

Justice is legal vengeance!

Best Answer

Absolutely wrong. Justice is a moral concept that is totally ignored by the legal system. Vengeance is a meaningless, morally wrong, and ineffective concept that is forced on us by our own system of laws.

Best Answer

ok

Best Answer

Whatever works.

Best Answer

Karma does it better.

Best Answer

NOt when you can have the knowlege that peace comes from forgiveness, nothing to hold inside or have people hold grudges against you about- forgiveness is just something to make everyone feel better. Balancing things out IS the justice out of the situation

Best Answer

I hear a lot people saying they forgive, but not forget. If you really forgive someone, then their transgression would be completely out of your thoughts and mind.

Best Answer