zbignue zbignue 70+, M 18 Answers May 20, 2012

Not much. Austin should secede. Then there would be absolutely nothing good about it.

Best Answer

cockness? yea we got that. shooting things and having a bbq? yea we do that to. haveing dumbass presidents? yea we got those too but thats in every state.

Best Answer

The absence of a real winter...<br />
A lot of the urban areas are fairly new and clean looking<br />
People are generally very outgoing...

Best Answer

The road out of there.

Best Answer

I've lived on and off in Texas for years. When I was younger, my favourite 'town' was San Antonio... but it's a majotr city now, and a madhouse that I can't stand! (I guess that it's becauuse all of the jobs have created a lot of new development, infrastructure, and the flight of Yankees and Californians there. Tiny towns are still nice, with lots of friendly people, though.... and real estate is CHEAP there, compared to California and a lot of other places.

Best Answer

May be nice but I hear its hotter then Florida!<br />
and that would be to hot for me!!!

Best Answer

inflated egos as far as the eye can see

Best Answer

colin edwards n ben spies

Best Answer

Ask a Texan cause I think it's mostly them that think it's great

Best Answer

Someone said all the California's are moving here for jobs. I know my sister and 3 of her friends just moved from La Jolla to San Antonio. So, that must say something about our beautiful state.

Best Answer

doesn't make it special. People move everywhere

Best Answer

My daughter lives there

Best Answer

I'm not from the USA, but it seems like the state of shootin' stuff and then have a BBQ.

Best Answer