And another thing, what's so fine about art?
someoneandstuff someoneandstuff 18-21, M 4 Answers Dec 12, 2013 in Community

Please allow me to answer your question indirectly:

Throughout my lifetime I have been an avid piano player, to the point that I wanted to be a concert pianist. However, I enrolled in engineering college so as to make a decent living as an adult.

During college, there was a certainly "a-musical" student who asked the following question: "Hey, what's so great about playing the piano? It's nothing but a box with levers you push that makes a bunch of noises." I had no answer for this fellow student, except to shake my head in disgust for his lack of understanding.

* * * *

With that as an introduction, I shall state that I think your question is an analogy regarding the Great Barrier Reef.

Best Answer

It's quite long and it's Australian.

Best Answer

Bloody oath!

Best Answer

It's beautiful. Not just the color of the water, but the choral reef and the creatures that live in the water are gorgeous. Especially the sharks!

And art is just awesome. I can't explain that it words.

Best Answer

The Great Barrier Reef? Becuase its a unique ecosystem, that is of global importance!

Best Answer

Fine, but what's so fine about art?

Best Answer

Huh? Art?

Best Answer