10Shadow 10Shadow 22-25, M 6 Answers Jan 1, 2013 in Health

The urge to help seems to come natural probably because you understand absolutely how another feels as well as the happier people are, the less negative energy you are bombarded with. Empaths can also have an easier time telling when people lie. However, you are wrong about one thing, empaths can have control over their abilites. They can learn to shield themselves from others energies and release what they do absorb and even be able to single out a certain person's energy. I'm personally learning how to control my own abilities.

Best Answer

Well now I'm much better than I was 2 months ago my empath power has even grown and so have my other powers I'm a lot better at controlling them as well and yea I know about shielding to.

Best Answer

I'm an empath, but I remember that I have to help myself before I can be helpful to others.

Best Answer

I think the helpful nature of being a empath just comes natural I guess

Best Answer

I still am a sadist....to submissives and I feel the pleasure they get from my Dominance. Now please stop being a smartarse, mindwarp. I feel your sarcasm and don't think it's warranted. Private message and leave 10Shadow's question space if you wish to jibe further.

Best Answer

That **** screws most peoples lives up.

Best Answer

it makes you somewhat special cuz you can do something that most other people can't

Best Answer

Before I even recognized what it was I've been unable to see what emotions are really mine not to mention the type of person I really am

Best Answer

i imagine it's pretty confusing. my godmom is an empath. she described it to me back in december

Best Answer

I had to do a whole lot of research mainly cause of these past experiences that have happened and that I've noticed

Best Answer

well at least you know what you're dealing with now

Best Answer

Wish I would of found out earlier

Best Answer

yeah that's how most of life is tho

Best Answer