nothing is special about the government, they are just like religion, spreading poison and blinding the society from the truth.

Best Answer

I know. They don't deserve any power. And to be honest, they don't. They just make people think that so they can end up with power.

Best Answer

You're correct, it isn't a "right"...government is a system chosen to manage social interaction...when that system begins to fail the people it represents, it's the right of the people, maybe even their duty, to ask for change...

Best Answer

Yes but the next lot aren't going to be any better

Best Answer

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss...

Best Answer

That's one way of putting it. 😊

Best Answer

It's from a song by the Who, "Won't Get Fooled Again"...it was major when I was a teen...

Best Answer

Cool, i should listen to it.

Best Answer

It's a great song, at least it is to me...but I'm an old guy, LOL...

Best Answer

I love old songs. The new stuff is all the same. Its like: doo dadoda dadodadodadaaaaaadox43

Best Answer

Actually that is the sole purpose of the government: Governing.

Best Answer

That's why there shouldn't be one. They just want power and moneymoneymoney.

Best Answer

The science of Government isn't perfect and I doubt it ever will be.

Best Answer

No it won't. :(

Best Answer

Guys and girls, thanks for being honest with your opinions. I really appreciate it. :)

Best Answer

the government is not like us; they have authority, power, privilege, weapons, and the authorization to use them as they see fit. They may be people, but they're not going to look at you and think you're in the same class or category that they are in.

Best Answer

That's because they make the classes so that they are at the top.

Best Answer

they have that right because we gave it to them. If you don't like the way the government is then stay in school, learn all you can, and when you are old enough be sure to vote and maybe even one day run for an office, Be the change you want to see in the world.

Best Answer

Thanks but i don't want to rule. I want everyone to rule because then nobody will. I just wish the human race could be trusted.

Best Answer

They employ minorities and others that cant get jobs where you are employed based on qualifications and effort.

Best Answer

not really

Best Answer

Anyone can do that. They are nothing special. They just sit at the top of the pecking order telling people how to live their lives.

Best Answer