I hate boys my age,I'm 21 and i get really attracted to older men,not so old i mean older than myself. What's wrong with that? why do people find it weird?
LoloRussBender LoloRussBender 18-21, F 21 Answers Dec 10, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

It doesn't meet boring people's norm that is all - they feel a bit threatened so they will voice their opinion loudly - but just ignore them.

Best Answer

It is your choice, not theirs. If they have a problem with it, ignore them. There are only 2 people who can decide if the age difference is a problem; you and him.

Best Answer

Those who find it weird are holding you to a standard they have for themselves. It's not weird at all, and in fact I think it's really, really great and I encourage it, particularly when such attention is directed towards myself. Each day I wonder why more 21 year-olds aren't more attracted to me.

Best Answer

Guys act 3 years younger than their actual age, so technically they are about your age lol

Best Answer

I don't know what you are talking about. Nobody i know thinks it is weird to date a man a few years older. Unless of course you are faking your age and trying to convince EP people you are really young so you can make money....to each her/his own.

Best Answer

o.O

Best Answer

You find out he went to school with your dad.

Best Answer

I see nothing wrong with it

Best Answer

Nothing---and with that sexy Picachu suit I'm sure you attract a lot of us

Best Answer

Nothing unless he croaks on you!

Best Answer

as you get older your tastes will grow more and more different you wont wanna be stuck with that old man then

Best Answer

I see nothing wrong with it...

Best Answer

You date who you want.<br />
The reason people are freaked out about relationships with a big age gap is that it can be seen that the more worldly, experienced older person is preying on the younger person. That can and does happen, but not in every case. <br />
If you want an older guy, you date an older guy. Your terms. Not anyone else's.

Best Answer

my husband is 8 year older than me. so I see nothing wrong with it.

Best Answer

Nothing at all

Best Answer

nothing date who the hell you want to date and tell people to mine their own dam business...

Best Answer