It only gets worse the older you get...

Best Answer

That's true

Best Answer

Relationships suck. Get a cat.

Best Answer

Every relationship has it's rough spots. If he or she is the "right one", you will know it deep in your heart! Just don't make the mistake of becoming so deeply involved at a young age that you completely overlook the treasure that awaits in your future.

Best Answer

Don't worry about it so much. You are learning about yourself and others, so is the other person. Not every relationship is a "Twilight" one. Just enjoy hanging out and getting to know people.

Best Answer

Thank you for best answer.

Best Answer

Welcome!

Best Answer

Have as many bad ones as you can while you can still learn from them, and while they are still inconsequential.

Best Answer

Forgive to forget and find someone better. And anyone who hasn't broken up with you yet is better than someone who has.

Best Answer

Get out of it. You've got plenty of time to make yourself miserable, why would you rush it?

Best Answer

Your still young, got so much to live for, go wild and hard out, you dont need a relationship, or to be committed at such an early age. but for now, try and move on, listen to happy songs rather than heartbreak music. go for runs or out with your friends shopping. you'll get better within time.

Best Answer

FOCUS on school and your studies. You'll be better equipped for relationships much later.

Best Answer

well I at my parents because they wanted to move out of the big city and I dint because I was with a guy I like and I still love him but he is not ready for a relationship because of what happened a long time ago but hey if you move far fro the one you love kip in contact with him for ever and then maybe you will be with him later in life.

Best Answer

All these ppl are right I waste my time dating on dating someone I loved and she cheated on my ***! Plus there was so many problems like we were so immature couple. Dating young age is stupid. You don't know what you really want..... Btw I'm 17

Best Answer