RealityTVJunkie RealityTVJunkie 26-30, F 26 Answers Apr 16, 2009

It's my birthday this morning, and I got tickets to see the oh so fabulous Dylan Moran live in May. This is a goooood day. :D

Best Answer

i'm probably going to have anal sex for the 1st time on saturday

Best Answer

this weekend my family is visiting from up north, next weekened my boyfriend is coming down to visit, the weekend after the new x-men movie is coming out, the weekend after that is prom, and three weeks from that is the end of yet another school year! :D

i'm looking foward to summer and having a job, the new harry potter movie and my parents helping me buy my first car. and finally, my senior year and the prospect of graduating finally..

Best Answer

Graduation and college, obviously. More than anything else, turning 19 (19, not 18, is the age of majority in Alabama.). I will finally be freed from the shackles of my parents' divorce and the 12 years of hell that proceeded it. Never again will I have to hear the words "your father" from my mom and vice versa from my dad. Never again will I get to hear bickering (more like yelling and screaming) over paying for child support (my dad is having a fit bright now because he thought child support ended at 18; he has to pay child support to my mom and money to me for college, barring something unexpected from the court) or visitation. Never again will I be forced to fight my parents' battles for them. But most of all, I will never be subject to grief over something I have absolutely no control over. I'm getting angry just thinking about it; only one more year of this crap...

Best Answer

Signing a contract with elite modeling,

Flying to visit my lover's family in Germany,

Graduate Bachelor Degree,

Go back home in Tokyo ! ~

Best Answer

I am picking him up at the airport at almost midnight Friday. Then baseball with the boys saturday and maybe movie night later on with lotsa popcorn!!!!

Best Answer

sleep

Best Answer

DMB CONCERT NEXT FRIDAY...BEACH TRIP IN JUNE!...CAN'T WAIT!!!

Best Answer

a vacation!!! Even if it is just a couple hundred miles away...I am so looking forward to it!

Best Answer

i would have to say my high school graduation. i'm soo ready to be done with high school and go to college to actually do something with my life and matter.

Best Answer

My birthday in a few weeks

Best Answer

nothing at all...and that's the problem. I need to find something to look forward to.

Best Answer

My High School Graduation!

Best Answer