Questionator Questionator 26-30 378 Answers Feb 26 in Community

Question of the Day

Bad grammar and spelling. It's "used," Questionator, not "use." Shame!

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

My thoughts exactly. Texting has ruined proper English.

Best Answer

It's not texting that ruined it. It's ****** education!

Best Answer

Damned ****** Right!
****** Education has allowed the dumbing down of Everyone to the Lowest Possible Level.... Even cursing is now common place in once Polite Society!
If you have a Brain and use it, then you get Crap from the Dumb ******** who immediately feel like you have made fun of them because you Corrected their Goddamned Idiocy!

Best Answer

What does cursing have to do with education? And, how is it inherently bad?

Best Answer

you know what they say about people who can't express themselves without using profanity...

Best Answer

What do they say? And, how is what "they" say relevant?

Best Answer

Or either a wide spread of dyslexia...

Best Answer

I agree. However; for someone who is so dead set against it, you have one too many punctuational errors in your response.

Best Answer

TEXTING has ruined proper English! I accidentally read that as TEXAS at first glance!

Best Answer

When did 'typing' become 'texting'? I think it should have become 'wording'. That rolls off the tongue more easily. It sounds cooler, too. "Dude, word me."

Best Answer

Word Up!

Best Answer

good point

Best Answer

Racism. Racism was always there but the term wasn't thrown around as haphazardly as it is today. I believe more people are racist today than ever before. The actions just are not as severe as they were in the past. Intolerance is running rampant in today's society. Everyone is quick to point fingers and cry discrimination despite the fact that mixed and interracial population is dominating our world. We are failing as the human race and we are not getting along. Ever since we got our first dark skinned president, I have never seen so many black people in TV and commercials. What about asian-americans and the hispanic population? I get the point but there are other minorities out there. I believe that minority people aren't just fighting for equality. They want superiority.

That and and grammar. LOL

Best Answer

I hear you there because there is so many Hispanic ppl here legal or not that it is causing true hard working americans that been working for years to loose there jobs to the Hispanics due to they will work for way less money especially the one that not legal for cash. The hard working ppl that lost there jobs can't work that cheap an raise our familys

Best Answer

Atheism. Thank God.

Best Answer

haha....That's a good one

Best Answer

It is in vogue to speak and write like an idiot

Best Answer

Twerking.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Twerking is gross.

Best Answer

Twerking is great.

Best Answer

Twerkers should be sentenced to Death by Twerking !

Best Answer

Twerking is merely ******** moves outside of the ***** club...

Best Answer

Wats twerking

Best Answer

That's sooooo 2005.

Best Answer

Clearly I have been living under a rock.. I just had to google what a twerk is...

Best Answer

I only know what it is due to that moron Miley.

Best Answer

She is just imitating a move that died years ago. She doesn't even realize that her butt is too skinny to pull it off. But, what do you expect from a talentless, less than attractive little girl.

Best Answer

She's doing all the slutty things to try make people forget about Hannah Montana and to say she's a big girl now, she's all grown up

Best Answer

All that she is proving is that she not talented, not very attractive and very immature.

Best Answer

Stupid dance for teenagers to have sex in public and we wander why teens an kids are getting pregnant. Parents need to be able to whip there kids ***** like mine was growing up an there would not be all this **** going on in this world but not child services will take them if u even if u tell them u going to whip there ***

Best Answer

The idea of gay marriage. I don't support it, but I wouldn't advocate violence towards those who do.

Best Answer

Eh, marriage is religious, and I hate organized religion. So if for no other reason than to **** off the Catholic church, I support gay marriage.

Best Answer

wearing hats inside, not giving up your seat on public transport for the elderly or pregnant...so many things.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

!

Best Answer

I would have to agree, it seems in the last 10 - 15 years there has been a steady decline in society with regards to common courtesy.

Best Answer

That is so true very inconsiderate an disrespectful people in this world

Best Answer

Yeah,where did manners go ? And just being nice .

Best Answer

There is nothing wrong with wearing your hat inside unless your at a fancy restaurant or in military uniform..

Best Answer

i suppose that all depends on your upbringing. I was raised with that being bad manners..i don't allow it at home..its like stomping around inside in a raincoat...no need for it.

Best Answer

going out with your pants below your undies like a total idiot. i laugh openly as you hold your pants with one hand and walk through the mall.

Best Answer

Don't be broke and buy a belt! Sagging looks bad, stupid, vulgar.

Best Answer

It a trend nowadays to wear saggy pants, so what, some people like it like that, I don't judge other people, if that is how they like it, good for them!

Best Answer

walking in public though? it isnt just sagging.they wear them below their buttocks. i try not to judge people on their preferences, but there is a point where someone shows their foolishness so blatantly

Best Answer

Yes they do wear it just like that, sagging down, and there are people wearing strange hair colors, multiple tattoos, etc, but all that does not mean they are fools. They maybe very intelligent people with an unusual taste in fashion, that is what makes our world interesting and unique. If everyone was dressed in long skirts and regular jeans, it would be very boring. People have different tastes in life, and we all have to come to grips with it.

Best Answer

Yeah but different hair colors an tatos do not show our young lil girls a man's but either it not a judgement thing it a thing to do with showing off parts of bodies to young kids don't need to be seeing

Best Answer

Well tattoos can say a lot, and can be offensive as well, and kids see it also, but then maybe for people with children places to go should be chosen more carefully, if the parents oppose such a thing. I would be more concerned with what goes on inside the family where kids live versus a short glimpse of someone wearing saggy pants. There are many things the children should not see, and the saggy pants did not pose a threat to anyone yet, at least in my opinion.

Best Answer

i respectfully disagree. i have worn different hair colors, unusual clothes,etc. i still think a person who walks in public with their pants below their undies is a jackass with no taste or respect for others. i have no problem with calling them as i see them.- i have been judged many times.

Best Answer

I understand where you coming from, I was judged also by people, and I learned not to judge others. I don't call people jackasses just because they wear clothing that for example I don't see appropriate. People are people, they will be different, plus I don't see saggy pants as a sign of disrespect. It all depends where people wear saggy pants. Situation dictates tactics.

Best Answer

I agree they an parent's should not have to be careful about taking my child in to town shopping about seeing someone's *** an another thing tats do not show body parts that should not be showed tats is just an expression of art just not on paper an I can cover tats up if need be to be respectful to others an kids same as we asking in public places pull ur pants up so ur *** not hanging out

Best Answer

ok, it is subjective, some people find it offensive, some people find it cool. I am sorry but if you asked me to do it in front of your children to pull my pants up, I would not do it, I am sorry, if you don't like they way I dress go the other way. I am not a sheep, and never was one, and I will change for no one.

Best Answer

I respect that but the last guy that refused when my 6 year old daughter started asking daddy why is his but out did not end very well I not saying I am a bad *** by any means I have had my fair share myself but I do have a few advantages considering I am a stubborn mma country boy so I don't say jump an do what someone tells u to but I would under estimate a protective dad trained to fight or not because once u have a lil girl the whole ball game changes because I never liked it when I was a lot younger but would not fight because of it but now different when my young daughter is being disrespected but I can see u not seeing a parent's side or going to I not going to argue with u threw messages just maybe I will never see u sagging In front of my daughter because u would pull them up or get them pulled up for you. But good day go sag an show ur *** I going to stick to my wranglers an cowboy boots

Best Answer

Maybe the HOP HOP Culture is just getting to you, and cowboy boots and wranglers don't mix with hip hop. Since you decided to make it personal, here, I will tell you that if you asked me to pull my pants up, I would refuse, you are not my boss, you not my parent, you are nothing to me, no offense, so therefore I will not comply. If you don't like my saggy jeans or hip hop music go somewhere else, somewhere in the country and listen to country music

Best Answer

Not when they need to hold their jeans up that's just idiotic

Best Answer

It actually started in goal, were it was a signal that you would take it in the bum and it was a way to tell other inmates!

Best Answer

It does not look bad, stupid and vulgar. What every man should dress in a shirt with a tie, and pants, and women should wear long pre historical skirts??? Wrong!
It's not the shell, it is a person behind it. I known people with multiple degrees from accredited schools, people working serious jobs, and on the time off they wear saggy pants, and watch Scarface, good for them!!! Learning how to deal with adversity is the key, my friend.

Best Answer

Dude it is vulgar as can be that would be just like me saying since u can sag an show ur butt means I can sag in front an show everything up front as long as my boxers or underwear an saying that not disrespectful or vulgar an that is Bs or a woman walking around in town in just a bra it just not right an it all disrespectful to others it is called have a a lil respect for others

Best Answer

There nothing wrong with a woman wearing a bra in public, society will be accepting things like that sooner or later, more people will dress like that, but our society is not ready for that yet, because many people are narrow minded and conservative. The change is coming.

Best Answer

Agreed.

Best Answer

Yea disgusting as can be I don't want my kids seeing ur butt an crap

Best Answer

Well I have seen people wear saggy jeans, but I never seen their buttocks hanging out, never found it disgusting, and I hate to speak reality but more and more kids nowadays adopt this trend in fashion, rather then boring old ways of doing business. Times change, generations move on.

Best Answer

I think not an idc if it ur *** or ur under parents like me do not want our daughters seeing it period I am the person ppl think is rude I don't just say it in messages if I see ur pants down like that in front of kids I will tell u to pull them up

Best Answer

If you think you can order people around to pull their pants up, you are on your way to a rude awakening. Do you really think people will listen to you??

Best Answer

Yea they have every time besides the one until I whooped his *** then he decided he would if u would get ur pants our from around ur knees u might find someone to show u some attention an then u will have a child an see if ur point of view changes when ur daughters having to stare at a man's ***

Best Answer

Well, you just haven't met a person yet in real life who will respectfully tell you to pound sand as far as saggy pants go, and it is because people nowadays are sheep, they don't know how to stand up for themselves. If that was me, and you told me to pull my pants up, with all due respect I would tell you no, and our conversation would be done. And I hate to say it but I have no problem with my kids looking at someone with saggy pants, but I do have a problem with my kids being around narrow minded, prejudicial, and judgmental people.

Best Answer

What's funny is how "sagging" pant started was in male prisons, when another inmate was signaling they were open for sex. I bet if more guys knew that they wouldn't do it haha

Best Answer

that's true. i guess the "gangsta" wannabes have no problem advertising for that in public

Best Answer

And by the way, with all due respect, just because people dress the certain way does not make them "GANGSTA"

Best Answer

you are right about that . it just makes them pathetic wannabes with no self respect.

Best Answer

It does not make them "wannabes" either. Like I already said just because they dress that way does not make them "gangstas" or "wannabes". In my opinion it is a stereotype, and so far stereotypes made our world a miserable place to live, created anger, hate, prejudice and violence.

Best Answer

When it comes down to, there's a time and place for saggers, if u may,but don't do it on a job interview, I've seen this before...

Best Answer

I guess the world will be so much better if everyone looked like yourself, society lacked individualism and everyone thought and acted alike. Just think we would become one giant beehive. How sweet.

Best Answer

No just a gangsta wanna be

Best Answer

it is nice to see some sense of humor here :))

Best Answer

That is so true that is where it started!

Best Answer

True that! It's funny cuz i c more straight men sagging than gays.

Best Answer

Idiot teenagers as if anyone wants to see what brand of underwear they wear!

Best Answer

I think a lot of the answers that have been given are not exactly socially acceptable today (although many SHOULD be).

My answer would be LEFT HANDED PEOPLE.

Being left handed was once considered socially unacceptable despite more than 10% of the population being left handed (much like gay and lesbian people).

The word "LEFT" comes from Anglosaxon "lyft" which means WEAK.

The French word for LEFT is "gauche". In English, gauche means clumsy or uncultured.

The evidence of age old discrimination against left handers is all around us.

Let's hope that in the not-so-distant future, racism and homophobia and just a bitter memory too :)

Best Answer

**my favorite answer***

Best Answer

True. if we could journey back, we'd feel this total taboo about lefties....we've come a veeeeery long way....but we forget,as a society, because each person makes a map in his mind that is way off....

Best Answer

Some of us were forced to be right handed (or at least ambidextroux) as children. In school a nun once tied my left hand to my chair so I couldn't write with it.

Best Answer

my mom was left handed. school taught her to use her right hand.

Best Answer

In Italian left is "sinistro" which also means sinister or spooky. My father was forced to write with his right hand as a child and I remember my sister arguing with my mother about why she was not allowed to hold her knife in her left hand and fork in the right. I think the reason had something to with knowing the proper way in case she ever had to dine with the Queen lol.

Best Answer

So true!!!

Best Answer

keep it in the closet and you won't get picked on

Best Answer

same sex marriage.

Best Answer

Not in Uganda..

Best Answer

I am in a lesbian relationship, we live in a state where same sex marriage isn't legal yet, but thats ok, we don't need a piece of paper to validate the love and lifelong commitment we have made to each other.

Best Answer

Thanks to all who have hearted my response

Best Answer

Sick sick ppl stay with other sex I mean how do u gay ppl think u where made by a man an woman

Best Answer

speak clearly. Your vocabulary isn't the best... I think nobody understood your point

Best Answer

I will explain gays are messed up in the head it suppose to be a man an woman period that is how u was born it simple as hell do u see a lion doing it with a zebra no it just dont go just like two men together or two women together

Best Answer

you can't compare a gay couple with a lion and a zebra!! they're completely different species!! and BTW: there are plenty of gay species of animals. Homosexuality is not only seen in human beings. Plus, these people are HUMAN. they live, they feel, they love, they eat, they die... and they deserve the same rights as straight people.

Best Answer

Okay if that the case tell me how this will work ppl are supporting gay ppl an there Bs so much what if it makes an expression all the new generations an they start thinking that how it is suppose to be so only woman date woman an men date men what happens oh yea there will be no kids born witch means extinction like everything else on this planet that was to stupid to comprehend how life suppose to be.

Best Answer

The world is overpopulated they are doing you a favour

Best Answer

There's always straight people making babies so don't worry! We don't change anybody's orientation. If that person "changed", well i guess he or she wasn't straight yo begin with.

Best Answer

off course not! that wouldn't happen... i mean, im sure that many people would come out of the closet. bUT THERE WOULD STILL BE STRAIGHT PEOPLE! I mean, it is obvious that gay people can't reproduce!

Best Answer

Yep country redneck pull your collar up it's showing!

Best Answer

Homophobe!

Best Answer

No it not homophobe point blank I don't think it right period but I am no homophobe I got a guy I been friends with long time he went gay but I did not stop being his friend an my wife is bi sexual I just think it is not right

Best Answer

So they are both sick then!

Best Answer

In that way yes but I not going to hate them for it or put them out of my life because of it. Thinking it is wrong or nasty does not mean u want them dead or hate them

Best Answer

I don't get you at all and honestly I don't care to!

Best Answer

An u think I care or my feelings are hurt it not like I going to hide In a corner an cry because someone don't like the fact I think gay ppl are wrong an need to wake up an realize how the world suppose to be

Best Answer

Yes understanding and loving towards each person for their own individuality, but it is not because of people like you with double standards. Do you say "sick, messed up in the head and stupid" to them.

These are your words I am quoting!

Best Answer

You're friend was always gay, he was closeted. And wow the nerves to say it's wrong but yetyou're wife is bi. Go figure.

Best Answer

Yea u dumb fu ck I am with a buy woman I think it wrong an disgusting but before I found out I feel in love with her an started a family an I am not a piece of **** I not going to run away from my family an kids u dumb fu ck

Best Answer

Bi not buy

Best Answer

Do you honestly think all people in the future will turn gay? First off, people should have a human right to be able to be with someone no matter what sex they are. Second, it's not a choice, no one will just say "Gee I want to be gay to be cool!" Your friend didn't go gay out of nowhere, he was in the closet because he was probably uncertain that he will be accepted. Sure you don't have to agree in gay marriage or anything, but just live and let live, if it's not affecting you, don't worry about it.

Best Answer

homosexuality

Best Answer

single parents

Best Answer

I was gonna say unwed mothers but this is pretty much the same thing

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

So true.

Best Answer

Being not white.

Best Answer

Or a black president

Best Answer