Question of the Day

Bad grammar and spelling. It's "used," Questionator, not "use." Shame!

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

My thoughts exactly. Texting has ruined proper English.

Best Answer

Damned ****** Right!
****** Education has allowed the dumbing down of Everyone to the Lowest Possible Level.... Even cursing is now common place in once Polite Society!
If you have a Brain and use it, then you get Crap from the Dumb ******** who immediately feel like you have made fun of them because you Corrected their Goddamned Idiocy!

Best Answer

you know what they say about people who can't express themselves without using profanity...

Best Answer

Or either a wide spread of dyslexia...

Best Answer

I agree. However; for someone who is so dead set against it, you have one too many punctuational errors in your response.

Best Answer

When did 'typing' become 'texting'? I think it should have become 'wording'. That rolls off the tongue more easily. It sounds cooler, too. "Dude, word me."

Best Answer

Word Up!

Best Answer

Racism. Racism was always there but the term wasn't thrown around as haphazardly as it is today. I believe more people are racist today than ever before. The actions just are not as severe as they were in the past. Intolerance is running rampant in today's society. Everyone is quick to point fingers and cry discrimination despite the fact that mixed and interracial population is dominating our world. We are failing as the human race and we are not getting along. Ever since we got our first dark skinned president, I have never seen so many black people in TV and commercials. What about asian-americans and the hispanic population? I get the point but there are other minorities out there. I believe that minority people aren't just fighting for equality. They want superiority.

That and and grammar. LOL

Best Answer

I hear you there because there is so many Hispanic ppl here legal or not that it is causing true hard working americans that been working for years to loose there jobs to the Hispanics due to they will work for way less money especially the one that not legal for cash. The hard working ppl that lost there jobs can't work that cheap an raise our familys

Best Answer

Atheism. Thank God.

Best Answer

haha....That's a good one

Best Answer

wearing hats inside, not giving up your seat on public transport for the elderly or pregnant...so many things.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

I would have to agree, it seems in the last 10 - 15 years there has been a steady decline in society with regards to common courtesy.

Best Answer

That is so true very inconsiderate an disrespectful people in this world

Best Answer

Yeah,where did manners go ? And just being nice .

Best Answer

There is nothing wrong with wearing your hat inside unless your at a fancy restaurant or in military uniform..

Best Answer

i suppose that all depends on your upbringing. I was raised with that being bad manners..i don't allow it at home..its like stomping around inside in a raincoat...no need for it.

Best Answer

same sex marriage.

Best Answer

Not in Uganda..

Best Answer

Sick sick ppl stay with other sex I mean how do u gay ppl think u where made by a man an woman

Best Answer

speak clearly. Your vocabulary isn't the best... I think nobody understood your point

Best Answer

I will explain gays are messed up in the head it suppose to be a man an woman period that is how u was born it simple as hell do u see a lion doing it with a zebra no it just dont go just like two men together or two women together

Best Answer

you can't compare a gay couple with a lion and a zebra!! they're completely different species!! and BTW: there are plenty of gay species of animals. Homosexuality is not only seen in human beings. Plus, these people are HUMAN. they live, they feel, they love, they eat, they die... and they deserve the same rights as straight people.

Best Answer

Okay if that the case tell me how this will work ppl are supporting gay ppl an there Bs so much what if it makes an expression all the new generations an they start thinking that how it is suppose to be so only woman date woman an men date men what happens oh yea there will be no kids born witch means extinction like everything else on this planet that was to stupid to comprehend how life suppose to be.

Best Answer

The world is overpopulated they are doing you a favour

Best Answer

There's always straight people making babies so don't worry! We don't change anybody's orientation. If that person "changed", well i guess he or she wasn't straight yo begin with.

Best Answer

off course not! that wouldn't happen... i mean, im sure that many people would come out of the closet. bUT THERE WOULD STILL BE STRAIGHT PEOPLE! I mean, it is obvious that gay people can't reproduce!

Best Answer

Yep country redneck pull your collar up it's showing!

Best Answer

Homophobe!

Best Answer

No it not homophobe point blank I don't think it right period but I am no homophobe I got a guy I been friends with long time he went gay but I did not stop being his friend an my wife is bi sexual I just think it is not right

Best Answer

So they are both sick then!

Best Answer

In that way yes but I not going to hate them for it or put them out of my life because of it. Thinking it is wrong or nasty does not mean u want them dead or hate them

Best Answer

I don't get you at all and honestly I don't care to!

Best Answer

An u think I care or my feelings are hurt it not like I going to hide In a corner an cry because someone don't like the fact I think gay ppl are wrong an need to wake up an realize how the world suppose to be

Best Answer

Yes understanding and loving towards each person for their own individuality, but it is not because of people like you with double standards. Do you say "sick, messed up in the head and stupid" to them.

These are your words I am quoting!

Best Answer

You're friend was always gay, he was closeted. And wow the nerves to say it's wrong but yetyou're wife is bi. Go figure.

Best Answer

Yea u dumb fu ck I am with a buy woman I think it wrong an disgusting but before I found out I feel in love with her an started a family an I am not a piece of **** I not going to run away from my family an kids u dumb fu ck

Best Answer

Bi not buy

Best Answer

Do you honestly think all people in the future will turn gay? First off, people should have a human right to be able to be with someone no matter what sex they are. Second, it's not a choice, no one will just say "Gee I want to be gay to be cool!" Your friend didn't go gay out of nowhere, he was in the closet because he was probably uncertain that he will be accepted. Sure you don't have to agree in gay marriage or anything, but just live and let live, if it's not affecting you, don't worry about it.

Best Answer

never realized my answer would draw so many hearts and such a long & deep discussion. phew.

Best Answer

I think a lot of the answers that have been given are not exactly socially acceptable today (although many SHOULD be).<br />
My answer would be LEFT HANDED PEOPLE.<br />
Being left handed was once considered socially unacceptable despite more than 10% of the population being left handed (much like gay and lesbian people).<br />
The word "LEFT" comes from Anglosaxon "lyft" which means WEAK.<br />
The French word for LEFT is "gauche". In English, gauche means clumsy or uncultured.<br />
The evidence of age old discrimination against left handers is all around us.<br />
Let's hope that in the not-so-distant future, racism and homophobia and just a bitter memory too :)

Best Answer

Some of us were forced to be right handed (or at least ambidextroux) as children. In school a nun once tied my left hand to my chair so I couldn't write with it.

Best Answer

my mom was left handed. school taught her to use her right hand.

Best Answer

So true!!!

Best Answer

keep it in the closet and you won't get picked on

Best Answer

single parents

Best Answer

I was gonna say unwed mothers but this is pretty much the same thing

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

So true.

Best Answer

Being not white.

Best Answer

Or a black president

Best Answer

a foul mouth

Best Answer

Being a complete idiot. <br />
And p*rn, can't forget p*rn

Best Answer

"When I was your age." Their was maybe a dozen women in America who openly admitted doing ****. Now its an elective some community colleges.

Best Answer

Women voting, drinking, smoking and wearing bikinis.

Best Answer

mini skirts :) "Look grandma! I'm showing a hell of a lot more than ankle and nobody cares!!!"

Best Answer

I hate skirts and dresses! I always wear pants. If its hot out , I wear ripped jeans.

Best Answer

lots of disrespect towards the female gender , its really ridiculous !

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

Yup , thats why I'm kinda afraid to skateboard cuz I think people would make fun of me cuz usually guys skateboard

Best Answer

Government handouts

Best Answer

Public vaginal ************ recordings in the internet

Best Answer

Showing skin...and lots of it these days.

Best Answer

Women asking men for dates and paying.

Best Answer

Ew. Who is this acceptable with?

Best Answer

Guys who complain not enough women "take the initiative". And women who do it and win the shy guys. It IS 2014.

Best Answer

It's called quality.

Best Answer

Nothing wrong with that.

Best Answer

Me!

Best Answer

my guy is old fashioned. he gets upset if i pay for anything. he doesn't like me opening my own door. even if i'm driving, he will open the door. its rare that i drive because he prefers to escort the woman. i have no problem with this and i don't feel like my independence is being taken. i love being pampered and i do buy him random little gifts to say thank you.

Best Answer

Cool. Having the option is what's different. When I was young you had no choice.

Best Answer

pumping your own gas

Best Answer

Snow

Best Answer

Kids interrupting adult conversations or interjecting with their own opinion. It's great teenagers feel less constrained today, but social graces are often ignored completely.

Best Answer

Its called rebelling

Best Answer

The uncensoring of the word bit*h. Now it's as common as salt when it used to be considered vulgarity.

Best Answer

You are so right. When you stop and think about it their are many words that were once considered vulgar, that are now considered compliments. "*****" is one. Another word that's lost its offence is 'Fart'. However, their are words that qualify you to be sent to the principle's office today, that wouldn't have even raised an eyebrow when I was young.

Best Answer

there

Best Answer

The 'F' word...

Best Answer

Abortions being legal

Best Answer

Yay! :D

Best Answer

I am glad they are too many unwanted uncared for kids already

Best Answer