Disgusting: I saw a man playing with himself on the train.<br />
Very disgusting detail : I was 11/12 years old, so I had never seen such a mess in my life.

Best Answer

Sticking used chewing gum to a train seat.

Best Answer

Haven't been on public transport in decades. If you exclude airplanes (where people are monitored pretty well so they don't get too disgusting), I haven't been on a bus or subway for about 40 years, and then only rarely. No personal stories, but a female friend from high school told me about her experiences on the NYC subways way back when: crowded into the train, everyone jammed up against each other so they could hardly move, she felt someone rubbing her buttocks. She could turn around, but got her head looking up and over her should (she was only about 4'10") and everyone behind her was looking straight ahead, and she just didn't know what to do or what to say. When she finally got of the subway car she reached back and found ********* all over the back of her dress. I'm so glad I don't go to the city.

Best Answer

oh wow...very creepy that someone would actaully be so bold and do that amongst all those people.

Best Answer

My friend was pretty stunned--she'd just gotten a job and moved to the city at the time. Where we grew up there was (and still is) almost no public transport except buses into the cities.

Best Answer

...what a shock it was for her I'm sure.

Best Answer

...shocking welcome I would say.

Best Answer

Yes, learning them thar big city ways

Best Answer

I saw this guy pick his nose and then lick his finger. I saw him out the corner of my eye doing it for like 10 minutes.

Best Answer

A man eating chicking.

Best Answer

nooooo!...k wth....that's way over the top. ;)

Best Answer

Clip their toenails

Best Answer

noooo! for real?

Best Answer

Took his sandals off and had @ it on the bus- shrapnel flying around the bus- oblivious to me screaming, " hey FKKKtard! were you raised in a barn??!!"- Ion bus to high school circa 1981

Best Answer

I've seen a snapple bottle of pee rolling around on the floor. Didn't see who did it, but it was pretty gross

Best Answer

oh yuk!...I know eh?...seen the same thing...what I don't understand is why someone wouldn't just throw it.

Best Answer

Asking for money for travelling on it

Best Answer

awww...me too, seen this..makes me sad cause they usually look homeless.

Best Answer

I haven't actually witnessed it, but there was a picture I saw the other day where a woman had a pole on the train stuck between her butt cheeks because she was backed up against it so much. Ewww!

Best Answer

Blow their nose into their hand and then wiping it on his coat. Yeah, he was homeless.

Best Answer

Aw poor guy :(...but I can understand how that would be disgusting to see.

Best Answer

BJ

Best Answer

A homeless woman having diarrhea all over a bus seat.

Best Answer