Questionator Questionator 26-30 246 Answers Mar 24 in Community

Question of the Day

Clothes. I was born homeless, I didn't have the money for clothes. I wore rags and cloth, and I remember for the first time wearing a pair of shoes even. They were old and full of holes but seemed like such a luxury. Then Australian relief force brought me to Sydney, and out of war, and I got to do things like sleep in a bed and take a shower for the first time...

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

I have a full closets of clothes and always complain about not having enough clothes to wear :( thanks for reminding me to appreciate.

Best Answer

Thanks for reminding all of us to be thankful for what we have. It makes me feel guilty for spending so much money on clothes.

Best Answer

please don't encourage her.

Best Answer

What the **** is wrong with you, Bothor? Have you no humanity? Don't encourage me to be thankful for that which I have? You take your life for granted. You won't know its value until it is a memory.

Best Answer

Like I don't know that? Row, I was his first fatal attraction. He has such a ******* crush on me...and he's been begging me for months for sexual attention. Go look in my stories, there's one posted full of his copy pasted messages.

Best Answer

Bothor is a fine piece of ***, let's eat his fingers first then eat plastic.

Best Answer

Ooh, I like the way you think.

Best Answer

I would give a thousand hearts, if AbsolutelyDamnFabulousX would message me!

Best Answer

Same here*** bubbly

Best Answer

Quietness. I think I could do much better if people will stop slamming doors, shouting, talking really loud etc... That's why I appreciate the night.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Me too. Quietness means a lot to me and thats why these days I stay up late at night just for some peaceful quiet time.

Best Answer

Same here :)

Best Answer

I wrote my answer before reading the others, and said something similar, so obviously I agree! Maybe we will get our wish!

Best Answer

God I can relate to that. Right this minute I am stressing out as it is near midnight here and I can hear noisy neighbors, dogs fighting,and general loud noise. Hate living here!! Grrr

Best Answer

Phytoplankton. Without phytoplankton we would lose half of the world's primary productivity, all the creatures of the ocean that supply us with food would eventually starve to death, and half of all the world's oxygen supply would be gone because phytoplankton would no longer be producing oxygen via photosynthesis

Best Answer

What a beautiful eye you have for nature.

Best Answer

Oh and bees... You forgot the bees..!!

Best Answer

How did this not get best answer?

Best Answer

Simple acts of kindness/concern.

Best Answer

Quiet time and eeading a book instead of constantly using tablets, computers, laptops, etc.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

TOILET PAPER!<br />
One of modern lives most unappreciated pleasures. If you doubt what I say is true, the next time you use the toilet remove the toilet paper, when your through. And wait patiently for the agonizing cry, from the next to use the John<br />
Then you'll realize how different your life would be without toilet paper.

Best Answer

Romans managed for 2 millennia using wet sticks.. I think we would be fine

Best Answer

There are millions of people who do not use toilet paper when using the loo. They use soap and water instead.

Best Answer

It cleans completely

Best Answer

I think I would do just fine with out toilet paper if I could just figure out how those danged 3 seashells worked! Darn you Demolition man!

Best Answer

Time

Best Answer

Honesty

Best Answer

Respect

Best Answer

A healthy liver. I never knew how important the liver was in regards to every day living until mine became ill...

Best Answer

I never thought if it that way - I'm a liver and a lover ;)

Best Answer

...but I'm no 'liver-lover!' LOL ;-)

Best Answer

Used to feed it to the dog under the table

Best Answer

A smile...

Best Answer

That was cheesy as hell.

Best Answer

:[D]

Best Answer

A hug.

Best Answer

Sadly, I don't because I'm not in the same country - but it sounds great! I'd be happy to take one and pass it on.

Best Answer

My friends.<br />
I have a limited circle of friends which I am proud of. but some of my friend have changed school or moved from my city to another. i do miss them but my busy school life, study don't offer me much time. my parents tell me to forget them. they say "As a good student, u will get many friends in upcoming days."<br />
But some friendship can't be replaced by others. i can't argue with my parents in this matter as i know they want my best. but still, i have to admit this friends of mine are very important to me no wonder how much insignificant they r to my parents or relatives.

Best Answer

Agreed. Life is very lonely without friends. Everyone needs someone to be there for you, talk to you and understand you.

Best Answer

Love. so many people take it for granted yet it is the only thing lacking in my life.

Best Answer

God answering my prayers by sending me Angel Gabriel to heal me. The difference is between life and death. And i have a wealthy and happy life given to me by Angel Gabriel.

Best Answer

Consideration and sincerity from others...

Best Answer

algae, I take Spirulina (a blue-green algae) every day and it has numerous health benefits, alkalizes the body, helps detox the liver and stimulates digestion.

Best Answer

How interesting!

Best Answer

it also absorbs radiation, so many benefits to spirulina I don't remember them all. It was one of the main foods eaten on regular basis of the Aztecs

Best Answer

Great stuff I take it in conjunction with chlorella, seriously feel the health benefits!!

Best Answer

I'd like a hug every now and then :

Best Answer

My cats. That look of complete love and trust can lift even my darkest moods.

Best Answer

Good friends.

Best Answer