MathMan789 MathMan789 36-40, M 14 Answers Jan 8, 2013 in Romance & True Love

Moonlight stroll on the beach, picnics in the park. Cheesy but true

Best Answer

Sit in a balcony with an intelligent, loving and kind woman talking interesting things, watching sunrise while we sip great coffee.

Best Answer

wow but intelligent and women? impossible/

Best Answer

*Looks away as if he did not see any thing*

Best Answer

fall asleep in my lovers arms....wake up in the middle of the night and just watch him sleeping, touch his face, ruffle his hair, kiss his cheek then hold him so tight as if my life depends on it...then sit up and watch the sunrise, naked, entwined..wrapped up together keeping warm.....not much to ask for really is it :(

Best Answer

Just drive with my man to a vast empty land and just make love and talk to each other and rain falling.

Best Answer

Share a gondola ride in Venice Italy. Also horse and carriage ride, and It would be extra special if the carriage ride was in the snow around Christmastime. I've also wanted to go to Switzerland and spend time in a romantic chalet and eat cheese and drink wine near a fireplace.

Best Answer

Ride horses together on a beach--lovely.

Best Answer

have a picnic under a big *** umbrella in the rain on a golf course

Best Answer

Be married to a wonderful person.<br />
That's about it. I think everyday would be pretty romantic in that case. Just having him there.

Best Answer

my romantic fantasy? ummmmmmm so many of them lmao!..that's my survival tactics.. like on the terrace with a strong coffee ofcrs.. and on the tallest building with a telescope..and gazing at stars.. discussing origin of life lol!

Best Answer

I used to imagine building a tall tower with an observatory on top for just such things

Best Answer

Best Answer

sex in the suv w/ hubby.. not to romantic...buy want to do it.

Best Answer

have a date with a real wedding proposal, since mine kind of got ruined from work.<br />
...well, i shouldn't say "ruined" since I was still really happy, just not exactly romantic lol.

Best Answer