When I was a toddler, I thought I could fly with those cheap fairy wings that you put on your back like you would carry a backpack. I was wrong when I jumped off the stairs...
BlackBloodDemon BlackBloodDemon 13-15, M 14 Answers Dec 10, 2013 in Community

In religion.

Best Answer

I used to believe and until now I believe, that seeing myself getting hit and kicked by a guy while bunch of guys are around me, on the night I first got my period in the age of 13, was about a guy's life. I feel like someday this guy will exist in my life and he will let me know that all these years he has laid eyes on me and wanted me to be his bride from since 1999 when I became a young lady and until now he holds this wish, even though someone else took his chance and could not last, he will do whatever he can not to let me go.

Best Answer

That ghosts walk the earth on holloween, when I was a kid.

Best Answer

It may not be so strange really because I've seen results.....but I used to wish bad on people.

Once upon a time I was with a very abusive man. He broke my arm during one beating. After, I wished for something bad to happen to him and it did. He injured his leg playing basket ball, same side as my arm he broke. He was bed ridden for weeks. Guess who had to take care of him ? Me ! I've learned to be careful what I wish for.

I believed I was a witch & had powers and maybe I did !

Best Answer

That if I ate the crusts my hair would go curly

Best Answer

I used to believe I was straight.

Best Answer

Sinterklaas

Best Answer

I used to believe that we have no soul and no after life and there is no God

Best Answer

I thought babies were made from the dust bunnies that collect under furniture.

Best Answer

That dogs could talk.

Best Answer

I used to believe that politicians served the needs of their constituents! Boy was I naive.

Best Answer

when I was very young, I used to pray that I would live forever

Best Answer