ItsmeDee ItsmeDee 41-45, F 17 Answers Nov 20, 2012 in Hobbies

Ride the back of a pickup truck down a highway. It was a lot of fun as a kid but it seems crazy today.

Best Answer

a friend lost a child that way. not because of any danger of riding in a pickup bed, but because of the danger of doing so on a mattress that blows out.

Best Answer

never let them walk down to the local store alone ....or anywhere else ....its just not safe anymore......

Best Answer

go off into the woods with a .22 and a fishing pole for 3 days by myself at 10

Best Answer

Holy Doodles!

Best Answer

Holy Sh1t

Best Answer

walk the neighbor hood by themselves, or to the bus stop.

Best Answer

Drive in the car w/o a seat belt

Best Answer

ride on running boards. squirrel hunting alone in timber at 8. run lines on steep muddy river bank -- i never slid in, but our horses did.

Best Answer

Did not worry about mobile phone then. But do so now to be in touch. You just do not know what happens to our kids these days. I write as an uncle...btw

Best Answer

Share our food together with friends and eating from their plate!

Best Answer

Hitch a ride in a car, spend a day in the forest, swim in the local river, play from 10 to 10 in the summer without coming home for dinner, drive a tractor, build a gang hut out in the middle of nowhere and then spend every day for two weeks playing there with no adult supervision.

Best Answer

As a teen-smoke. My HS actually had a smoking area for those students whose parents signed permission slips.

Best Answer

I couldn't wait till I turned 16 so I could go to the smokin area ...

Best Answer

Yeah, I smoked from 13 to 21, but My parents didn't approve-I didn't smoke in front of them till I was 18 even though they knew, I'm sure.

Best Answer

I started at 13 as well, when I hit the 9th grade Mum started buying me a pack a day only if I went to school

Best Answer