plungesponge plungesponge 26-30, M 11 Answers Nov 27, 2010

Americans as a whole haven't gotten past racial prejudice.

Best Answer

This neighbor of mine, down the street, seems like a mass murderer. I have no proof, but it's a pretty legit suspicion.

Best Answer

The death of my 19 y/o son! www.americaiswatching.org (Joshua Robinson)

Best Answer

why fish always see you coming

Best Answer

That Mary had an affair, and had Joseph not married her, she would have been stoned to death. The way she prevented that tragedy, was to say she didn't have sex, but was going to have a baby anyway. Those that loved her, and didn't want to see her stoned to death, supported the lie, in order to protect her life. After a while, she believed the story herself. Jesus grow like an unfettered tree in a field. Like a child that is not told no, but this is why. He was not abused, and grew to have a healthy mind.

Best Answer

The Saudi goverment or royal family committed 9-11--why?

1) Most of the terrorists were from there.

2) The leader of Al-Quaida is related to them.

3) All of the bin-laden's and the saudi royal family were being flown out of the country 20 mins before it happened, and they were the only ones allowed to fly duing the no fly time.

4) 6 days before the fall of the towers NYtimes reported nearly $1 billion in gold boulion was in the vault, most of it belonged to the arabs of which 240 million was Kuwaiti's. When the wreckage was cleared the vault was empty, but supposedly the gold was later found in the escape tunnel--inside of an armoured vehicle surrounded by parked escort vehicles--unfortunatley, there was only $250 million.

I think the Saudis didn't want to steal from their Kuwati relatives; they did the attack knowing fully that others would be blamed, and that the US would want to depend on them for a launch of retaliation, which they would benefit from (but they told the president he couldn't use their bases unless he first took out Saddam, and stabilized Iraq so they'd be no threat to Saudi Arabia; it was their intelligence bushie depended on (against our own) for "weapons of mass destruction" fiasco.)

I know they either did it or had something to do with it, but the US won't let me prove it.

Best Answer

Nothing. I can prove everything that I find highly suspicious. But, proving doesn't mean anything anymore because we've become a country that hates facts, distrusts information and loathes the educated opinion. The term conspiracy theory was actually first used in '64 cause there were so many people with the facts that something had to negate them. That term--that did it. You've been living in a dream ever since. I'm old--I remember and I watched Kennedy's funeral from beginning to end on my TV. I saw the Russian ambassador mouth to Jackie--our hopes for peace are gone. I read Khrushchev's memoirs where he knew that once Kennedy was dead his days were numbered--they ended less than 300 days later. Cause there be money to be made in weapons. Hello. Most wicked thing that I know and you don't: Sidney Korshack was the lawyer between the underworld gangsters and our sorta world up here where there are rules and taxes. Sidney was totally in with the guys making and selling the bombs for Laos, Cambodia, whatever. Jill St John was his mistress and she was Kissinger's mistress cause she went from the guy deciding to drop the very expensive bombs to the guy who ran the guys who built the very expensive bombs. Know why capitalism likes a bomb--you can only use it once like a tampon.

Best Answer

Questionable, LOL.

Best Answer