Questionator Questionator 26-30 150 Answers Mar 17, 2011

Question of the Day

Child abuse.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Love Games......Don't play with my heart okay? It's fragile!!

Best Answer

join the club and doubt full you will find a honest man willing to see that as important, sadly the real and true intimacy of lovemaking is gone

Best Answer

It would seem to be so....very true

Best Answer

pooh, thers something to be said for doing whati would do for a girl if given the chance, and i dont ever feel groos about doing it either

Best Answer

Waiting in line at Walmart, when there 20 reg. and 10 workers standing around talking.... NO PATIENCE for poor customer service!!!!!!

Best Answer

Racism, ignorance, abuse

Best Answer

LIES, intentional suffering, abuse, ignorance, DRAMA!!!!

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

People who Judge other people and their choices....I feel very strongly that ......hey whatever makes you happy (as long as it is not hurting others) At the same time ok to not be into everything everyone else is into..........Trite???

Best Answer

People who are Stupid and Driving While Talking on Their Cell Phone During Rush Hour!! Here in Houston, that's Called a Death Wish!!

Best Answer

Stupidity, including my own.

Best Answer

Doctors, I hope.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

attention wh*res, this overwhelming need to be pc all the time, neurotic in-laws, and WORST of all TIME--abuse of any kind--physical, mental, and emtional, andany parent of an autistic child who thought that an exorcism would cure him/her thereby killing them--

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/news/17903-minister-kills-autistic-boy-during-exorcism.html

and YES this minister is standing trial for this boys death. I am a mother of an autistic child and it makes me sick to think this piece of sh!t did this in the name of God.

Best Answer

The "modern" ageism. Todays "modern" youth has no tolerence for people over a certain age bracket apparently ageism is now the "hip" thing to be practicing and it's an downright ugly shame and unfortunately relatively nobody has called them on it and more people should. I called somebody on it

a few days ago and there are apparently people that are not happy with it. I don't care what anybody's opinion it's a small minded attitude that I don't care for.

And I'm sticking to it.

Best Answer

Ignorance.

Best Answer

B.S-ers

Best Answer

Tardiness!! Be on time! Whenever Iam watching someone elses child they (parents) seem to forget the time, It always ends up that I have their children for an hour or MORE! This makes me NUts!!

Best Answer

Racism, ignorance, abuse to children, abuse to animals, and people who lie. can't stand them at all...

Best Answer

incompetence

Best Answer

I have no patients for people who put their selfish desires before their children's needs.

Best Answer

ignorance + lack of effort ...If you don't know something, take the time to learn about it. Make the effort to gain knowledge, skills, experience, etc. Stop complaining and do something positive.

Best Answer

people who are potty mouthed drop-outs who do nothing but whine and moan and blame others for their own misfortune when with some common sense and hard work they could straighten out and live like everybody else, with common decency and self respect!

Best Answer

Drawers that won't shut because of all the junk I've stuffed in them. They get two chances to respond to gentle persuasion, then that's it!

Best Answer