dreamingtoomuch dreamingtoomuch 18-21, F 25 Answers Sep 18, 2012 in Hobbies

I way too damn nice, but then again I already knew that

Best Answer

Best Answer

good quality, just find people that appreciate it!

Best Answer

that my new neighbors aren't as bad as they made it seem. :) I love pleasant surprises.

Best Answer

I learned that I am done with bullshit.

Best Answer

Never fly a kite where they are digging a hole.

Best Answer

I learned how much it cost for my daughter and I to gain admission into historic Fort Langley, that Fort Langley closes at 5:00 p.m., and that my daughter doesn't like Fettuccine Alfredo, although she was hungry enough after finishing her sandwich and cookie that she helped me finish off my plate.

Best Answer

Just how much someone I care for means to me.

Best Answer

My cat is weird.

Best Answer

Experience Answers sucks ***.<br />
Oh yeah, ask before you try to use all 5 fingers.

Best Answer

I learned that drumming with women on a Big Drum (native drum) in a circle singing songs of healing, love and empowerment. Can be the most spiritual uplifting moment of catharsis that I have ever experienced. =D

Best Answer

America blows... wait, that was just reinforced

Best Answer

Do not peel turmeric root without gloves.

Best Answer

Don't drag or lift a wet dog bed on the floor.

Best Answer

I can no longer comfortably fit into my Jeans....sigh....

Best Answer

hate that...

Best Answer

nothing i dont think...

Best Answer

always something :)

Best Answer

hmmm...*thinking*... I learned that laughter is one of the best medicines. ^-^ What about you?

Best Answer

agreed! Hmmm..... I learned that my sisters cat needs to go on a diet, I need to get a dog, I can drink coffee and take a nap 30 minutes later, and birds can actually make nests inside your microwave vent system- that one surprised me... yikes

Best Answer

That you do not have to fear your boss! I just started at a new job and was terrified of my boss because my last one was pretty bad, but she has turned out to be the most understanding and patient person ever. Nothing like my old boss that made you feel anxious constantly

Best Answer